• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

[wts] Qld 70l Stainless Pot And 30l Stainless Hlt

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geoff_tewierik

Reaction score
I have the following for sale, happy for pick up from my place in Holland Park West or from BABBs this Thursday night.

70L Stainless Robinox Forje Pot, including lid - $200

30L Stainless HLT (Fowlers Vaculoa Steriliser) upgraded 1800W element, thermostat, same as this unit pictured. $150

140.jpg

Excess to my current needs.

Snipped the prices:

Happy for pick up from my place in Holland Park West or from BABBs this Thursday night.

70L Stainless Robinox Forje Pot, including lid - $200 now $180

30L Stainless HLT (Fowlers Vaculoa Steriliser) upgraded 1800W element, thermostat, same as this unit pictured. $150 now $130

Snipped the prices:

Happy for pick up from my place in Holland Park West or from BABBs this Thursday night.

30L Stainless HLT (Fowlers Vaculoa Steriliser) upgraded 1800W element, thermostat, same as this unit pictured. $150 now $130

Mate, feel free to say no but I would take the 30 ltr HLT for $100 if your keen to get rid of it?

Camo

ps... Is there a BABBS on this Thursday? I thought it was the forth Thurs of the month?

Yeah I thought it was next week - and I believe that October's meeting was moved a week early to accommodate those heading to the ANHC... Could Be wrong though!

Snipped the prices:

Are they Australian dollars? :p

Have you retired from brewing already??? :(

Cheers

Paul

Original post was before last months BABBs for those paying attention.

Today's post with amended prices was a cut and post from the OP.

Camo, I've just knocked $20 off it to get it to $130. So how about $130?

And Pauly, no, just getting rid of excess bits, refer OP.

Latest posts

Back