WTF Sydney - case swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skb

Reaction score
I have only been active on here since Christmas when I switched from kit to BIAB and LOVE it... I notice a lot of discussions on here and case swaps up north and down south, but nothing around Sydney ?

Are there any case swaps that happen here ? Love the concept

Probably as the last one struggled to get 6 even though we had 15 names down. It never happened again.
Feel free to start one though

I'm in Sydney and would be interested I a case swap.

with notice to brew something I'd be interested

MB

Come on blokes!! Case swap reason to get a long drink beer brew a little a tell all those brewing stories only another brewer could understand. I'm sure we could do some eats too!! (Lael I'm thinkin ribs! :icon_drool2: ) Lets not let this die before it gets off the ground.

MB

Top Idea Yob. I think to give everyone time to put something down, and clear their calenders, how does the first weekend in September sound to people. I'd love to host but I think we maybe moving, and my current place doesn't really have the space.

MB

Ok so starters for September, note we are still to confirm a location and all offers welcome.

1 MastersBrewery

MastersBrewery said:
Ok so starters for September, note we are still to confirm a location and all offers welcome.

1 MastersBrewery
2 Scooby
For.me it may be a matter of swapping beers as weekends are very hard on wages if I take them off.

might i suggest some rules like a maximum number and restrictions on bottles.

1 MastersBrewery
2 Scooby
3 barls ( ill try to get somethign brewed to share.)

from previous ones this is what we used.
So back to basics (though I still have fond memories of the "Special" case swap some years back)...

1. You will supply 28 bottles of your finest hand crafted to be delivered to a designated drop off point to be determined. There will be drop off points in yet to be determined locations.
2. The bottle shall be either 750 or 800ml tallies. Screwtops are acceptable. NO CHAMPAGNE BOTTLES OR PET! The bottle will be labeled with your designated number (ideally on the cap).
3. Your contribution shall be delivered to the drop off point in milk crates which aid in easy sorting.
4. The places will be limited to the first 28 who register their interest. If there are any extra, then there will be an alternate list opened. If you decide to put your name in now and due to unforeseen circumstances have to withdraw close to the swap date, it is your responsibility to find a replacement, otherwise it will be pins in voodoo dolls for 30 days.
5. The date for the swap will be determined by the end of April, but it will suit the host and most swappers.

Latest posts

Back