WTF! Is going on in Sydney?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They will lock him up for many years with skinheads. Naked skinheads.

hotmelt said:
The Premier told you what was going on.
"
So I should believe him today? He's not got a real good record.

Maybe its just a good old fashioned siege....Old mate spins out and decided to take a few hostages......not the first time to happen in Sydney, just a bit more publicised

hotmelt said:
The Premier told you what was going on.
"We are being tested today"
This makes more sense http://www.jimstonefreelance.com/
That guy has a hide to call himself a journalist.

I find most mainstream news sources totally lacking in substance, proper research or integrity but that is out and out shit of the worst kind. My cat has a more believable, structured and well laid out idea of what is going on.

manticle said:
That guy has a hide to call himself a journalist.

I find most mainstream news sources totally lacjing in substance, proper research or integrity but that is out and out shit of the worst kind. My cat has a more believable, structured and well laid out idea of what is going on.
Can you ask your cat about Tony Abbott then. We need a decent answer

He says he's the king of the lizard men come to infect all our radio stations with Guy Sebastian in an evil plot to normalise music without balls, heart or feeling.

Succeeding, unfortunately as far as I can see.

manticle said:
He says he's the king of the lizard men come to infect all our radio stations with Guy Sebastian in an evil plot to normalise music without balls, heart or feeling.

Succeeding, unfortunately as far as I can see.
Your cat is awsome :)

Ducatiboy stu said:
Your cat is awsome :)

images.jpg

Hey, none of the channels are broadcasting the usually endless funeral insurance ads.

I don't but it shows there's a lot going on in the background with the channels. Anyway, off to watch some Studio Ghibli and leave the pros to their jobs.

Bribie G said:
They will lock him up for many years with skinheads. Naked skinheads.
I'll make a semi confident prediction that its a lone guy, under 30. Quiet. Loner. Almost certainly some mental health issues. Probably untreated. My guess is he will be quietly locked up in a secure psych ward for a while as they get his meds under control. If he survives of course...

That sort of crime has been known to happen Airgead though I'm not sure that prediction quite fits with the facts in this circumstance.

Stay safe, Sydneysiders, eh? Here's hoping the hostage takers get caught - and caught soon.

I think similarly airgead, except in regards to the age of the perpetrator.
I wish for the best outcome for the hostages and family and friends and also hope the perpetrator is arrested rather than shot.

I have noticed that The Daily Telegraph was quick to say it was an IS terror thing

Then again , " Quiet loner flips out and holds cafe hostage " does not sound as good as "ISIS Terrorist threaten to blow up Sydney CBD"

Back