Wtb - Sodium Percarbonate

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg Lawrence

Blow me eric8
Reaction score
Can anyone point me in the right direction to buy some Sodium Percarbonate.
Im after 50kgs of it.

Gregor

Can I get a pm too please Jonny?

Thanks in advance.

Jez

Hello, rather than stating a new tread, I'l bump this one. Can anyone provide a few suppliers for sodium percarbonate?

Hello, rather than stating a new tread, I'l bump this one. Can anyone provide a few suppliers for sodium percarbonate?

What quantities do you want to buy and where do you live?

Wellwhatever size bag it comes in as a commercial quantity. Personally I only need 5 kilograms but have no issue purchasing 25 to 50kg, which I can give to mates, or advertise on this site to offload the excess.

Found a place selling 1.1tonne bags for $150, but that's a wee bit more than I can store at home

Yes of course. Per the opening poster's location, I am in Sydney.

This is one of the bags I purchased a few years ago, there is a Sydney name/address on it that you can try:
sodiumperc.jpg

Perfect, thanks for your help. Will call them next week.

Wow, I can get some of that in Tassie. We have both the Police and Fire Brigade and they're on the same number still.

Sorry, I couldn't help myself I'm bored and just waiting to finish work. :p

You shouldn't have any problems tracking it down, most cleaning supplies companies would point you in the right direction. We had a bulk buy in Brisbane end of last year, pure perc works out at a third of the price of buying it as a component in nappy washes.

This is one of the bags I purchased a few years ago, there is a Sydney name/address on it that you can try:
sodiumperc.jpg

Hi Wolfy,

did you get that shipped to Melbourne? I'm after a 25kg bag too & live not far from you (Cockatoo)

look thru the bulk buy section and contact the people who run the bulk buy they might pass on the contact details

did you get that shipped to Melbourne? I'm after a 25kg bag too & live not far from you (Cockatoo)
Nope, a local mob in the Bayswater area.
iamozziyob ran a bulk-buy for the stuff recently, so you could check where he got his from too.

Latest posts

Back