• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wtb: Non-operational Large Chest Freezer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brettryan0

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I'm after a large chest freezer that DOES NOT WORK. Preferably free or as close to it as possible, however I would be willing to negotiate.

I need it to be less than 4 feet wide, but as close to it as possible!

Pickup in Melbourne.

Cheers,

Beefy

Hey Guys,

I'm after a large chest freezer that DOES NOT WORK. Preferably free or as close to it as possible, however I would be willing to negotiate.

I need it to be less than 4 feet wide, but as close to it as possible!

Pickup in Melbourne.

Cheers,

Beefy
keep an eye out in the trading post and ebay. you might spy someone trying to offload a really old freezer cheaply. just buy that and dont plug it in. you could also try your local scrap yard.

old chestys seem to come up often enough. and youve got the added advantage of not caring whether it works well or not.

I have a Freezer you can have for nothing if you'd like. It's about 100cm x 55cm and about 50 cm deep. I used it for keeping bottles at a certain temperature.

The only problem is that I'm pretty sure it works. I'm moving house soon and I don't want to take it with me. If you can come and get it it's all yours.

I'll probably be adding a couple of Coney kegs and two fridges to the "must get rid of list" when I get around to taking some photos of them. In the meantime here's the photos of the freezer.

IMG_1031.JPG
IMG_1035.JPG

bah I've got an old broken 300L job that I need taken away, if only you were closer.

Latest posts

Back