• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

WTB - Kegerator or Keezer Brisbane

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonnir

Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm in the market for a kegerator or keezer in the brisbane area. I'm tossing up whether or not to build one myself but if someone's looking at selling off there's to upgrade or something of the sort for a good price I may be interested.

Shoot me a message or leave a message here and we'll go from there

Cheers all!

It looks like the same one I bout from pinnacle wholesalers in Melbourne. The same price, the same price and same location. If it is pinnacle I can vouge for them as that's where I got mine from. Will cost u 50 for delivery.

Those are in Victoria and Melbourne ... he is looking for something in Brisbane so I think the delivery cost won't make it worthwhile.

I know Craftbrewer can do a kegerator for around the $500 mark.

If DIY, the big ticket item will be the fridge/freezer and then put the bits and pieces together (if freezer then you will need a temp controller also). Keep an eye out on Gumtree/Ebay and ask around friends/family - i got my chest freezer for free from family who didn't want theirs anymore.

Looked it up and delivery would be 72

I'm looking for a plug and play unit if possible.

Just a bump on this one fellas, seeing if anyone in the Brisbane area looking at either upgrading or leaving the home brew game

Homebrewingisfun is the kegking reseller. I found their product package pretty poor. They were intent on pushing their shit hardware with the excellent fridge even though I would've paid for swapping out the crap bits for good ones. Pinnacle themselves are much cheaper if they've got stock again, i.e. Buy the fridge for 380 and hit up Ross for the font etc or even go see him and see if he'd do a good price. Cheaky Peak's font was only 46 bucks for a heavy base ss triple font + 25 buck per ss shank. Couldn't find anyone who could beat that price for the font and shanks.

On the budget side of things, nothing wrong with holes in the side/door of fridge and shanks through that. Ran that a couple of times and always happy with those on the cheap side of things.

Just sold my double tap kegerator the other day for $260 with a dual reg on ebay, just keep searching and 1 will come up. Or search for taps and build yourself a ripper.

YeS I have one for sale including 3 kegs.
Located at karalee just near ipswich.
Pm me for details or it is also on gumtree.

Pics. Just needs clean has been in storage.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I will soon be selling my 6 keg / 4 tap chest freezer conversion. You can see pics in the build thread. Let me know if interested.

A link would be good mate, on my phone so this whole search thing is a pain

Cheers

Latest posts

Back