• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

WTB: FTSs Temp Control for Brew Bucket

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaded and Bitter

Reaction score
Hi all,

Now the glaciers have retreated back into the mountain valleys and the wolves have left us, the weather is trying to pretend nothing happened here in Canberra.

As a result its getting warm.

I've done a google search but cant find any in stock or on their way (except Country Brewer who say they're only available in store).

Anyone know where I can get/pre-order one of these?

Cheers and Beers.

Newera Brewing are the distributors in Oz. They have an ETA for the Brewbucket and Chroncile FTSs of 25/11. I emailed them a few months back and was able to get one for my Chronicle even though their website said no stock.

They disappeared from the Newera site for a while and are now back for the chronical, but unavailable until the end of this month. If you look carefully though it's because they are now dual temp as sold and not as an add on. I'd say this will soon appear for the brew buckets as well.

They work really well, in fact a lot better than I hoped for. I've got an ale sitting at a constant 18c in the garage even though the days have been 30ish since I transferred to the fermenter.

Damranger said:
They work really well, in fact a lot better than I hoped for. I've got an ale sitting at a constant 18c in the garage even though the days have been 30ish since I transferred to the fermenter.
What do you use as a cold water source?

I've got a mix of water and glycol sitting in a bucket in an Engel fridge sitting next to the FV.

Damranger said:
Yes thats exactly what I had in mind, stop the ales from climbing up past 20 in this now unaccustomed heat.

I'll probably have the water/glycol in the keezer.

Latest posts

Back