Wtb: Fridge, Perth Area

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

homekegger1

Reaction score
Damn all you others selling or giving away fridges. My Chesty recently gave up the ghost, so I am looking to replace with a fridge big enough to hold 4 kegs. Got sick of lifting kegs into my chesty. Plus I will have a freezer space as well. Happy to spend around $300ish. Would be looking for help with delivery as well. Which of course will be compensated.

Cheers

HK

Hi HK

I am going the other way, I have a fridge that holds 3 kegs and going to a chesty, mainly so I can build into an alfresco area. The frisge is an upside down Westinghouse. But only holds three kegs.

Let me know.

Staggs

Damn all you others selling or giving away fridges. My Chesty recently gave up the ghost, so I am looking to replace with a fridge big enough to hold 4 kegs. Got sick of lifting kegs into my chesty. Plus I will have a freezer space as well. Happy to spend around $300ish. Would be looking for help with delivery as well. Which of course will be compensated.

Cheers

HK

So does this mean you have a free, broken chest freezer?

Back