• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

WTB - Complete kegging set up

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PoN

Reaction score
Want list

- 19L ball lock keg
- disconnects
- Taps, SS perleck or intertap with shank
- CO2 cylinder and regulator

I am probably going to get told to wait in line but this page is my last hope. There is nothing on gumtree or ebay, and i want to see if i can pick up anything cheaper than the online retailers.

already have my freezer and collar.

I live in ipswich, will travel to pick up.

Gumtree.
And to be fair you will most likely need to cough up for a tank mate. Grab a swapper from your local. Otherwise you're gonna need to be really really patient. Don't buy one that is a stamped commercial rental from an unknown. No one will fill it.

This guy is good. He'll send you the German quick-connects. Don't mess with anything Chinese in that department.

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1489570922.988602.jpg

I'm all ready to purchase now, got my freezer and have made my collar, just need all the keg gear to put in it.

There are some c02 tanks getting around on eBay for about $145 they say they are keg king ones. Anyone had any experience with them? Or know why they can sell keg king c02 tanks for $30 cheaper?

SixStar said:
Gumtree.
And to be fair you will most likely need to cough up for a tank mate. Grab a swapper from your local. Otherwise you're gonna need to be really really patient. Don't buy one that is a stamped commercial rental from an unknown. No one will fill it.

This guy is good. He'll send you the German quick-connects. Don't mess with anything Chinese in that department.

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1489570922.988602.jpg
Yeah looks like the same package that the kegging company have and tbh are the front runners ATM

Bought my 2.6kg keg king branded from thekeggingcompany and have swapped at keg king headquarters no probs.

Back