• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wtb : Chest Freezer Sydney

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

floppinab

Reaction score
My keg freezer has slowly been warming up for the last 3 or so months, suspect a gas leak or something. The poor compressors been running flat chat for a while (hate to think what the elec. bill is going to be). It's an ancient old box so time to give it the heave ho.

Been doing the rounds of ebay etc. for a month or so and haven't found anything reasonable. If you're aware of something in the 250L - 350L (gotta fit 4 kegs) range let me know.

You can pick up new stuff around that size for under $500.

not sure what your budget is but there is deffinatley advantages in new. Maybe check out your local good guys, hardley normal etc seeing its the time of the year for sales...might be able to pick up something for the right price.

Then put a removable collar on it so as not to void the warranty.

You can pick up new stuff around that size for under $500.

not sure what your budget is but there is deffinatley advantages in new. Maybe check out your local good guys, hardley normal etc seeing its the time of the year for sales...might be able to pick up something for the right price.

Then put a removable collar on it so as not to void the warranty.

Thanks pg but be the tightarse that I am trying to work the budget signficantly below that. Also I'll be drilling it up as the lines feed the flooded font on my bar, don't really want to do that to a brand new box.

Cheers,

Thanks pg but be the tightarse that I am trying to work the budget signficantly below that. Also I'll be drilling it up as the lines feed the flooded font on my bar, don't really want to do that to a brand new box.

Cheers,

Could still run the lines through a collar....food for thought anyway.

Latest posts

Back