• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Free Fridge & Chest Freezer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sydneyhappyhour

Reaction score
Hi guys, heading off to do some traveling around the country with my missus in the next couple of months. So I need to downsize my house into a car and that means some brewing stuff needs to go! (preferably next weekend).

Fisher & Pykel freezer I have been using as a keg fridge for the last 5 years, has a dark rust stain down the back on the inside so it could do with a lick of paint. But it works fine and fits two cornies in the main deeper part with a party keg and gas bottle fitting on the compressor hub part of the freezer.

LG Fridge missing most shelves bar a metal shelf in the back, fits a 30L coopers fermenter without issue. Fridge and freezer works fine. Happy to throw in two STC1000 temp controllers to manage the power to units as well.

They have served me well and I would rather them for to a good home being used for their intended purpose rather dealing with the scammers on Gumtree.

Pickup is Kogarah, Sydney.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Gotta be quick! I've also sent PM in case feralbass doesn't want both (or falls through for any reason).

Latest posts

Back