• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

WTB Canberra - Corny Keg and Regulator

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CoopsOz

Reaction score
Hi folks,
I'm not holding my breath but thought I'd ask anyway. Anyone selling any bits and bobs in the Canberra region? I'm chasing a 19Litre Corny (or 2 9 litre corny's), a quality regulator and maybe a stainless drip tray for a keg setup I'm building. I have most of the other parts from past experiments.

Let me know what you have and how much you want for it.

Thank you.

Hey Mate,

I'm not selling either, but Col at Brew Your Own in Kambah often has kegs on rotation. Also consider coming to a Canberra Brewers meeting and signing up. We have folks sourcing kegs and selling kit all the time, plus discounted and free shipping through various suppliers.

Cheers mate,
I'll check them both out.

Bump.

Still chasing kegs (possibly 2) if anyone in CBR can help out.

Thanks Twalky, I'll check it out. If all else fails, the LHBS has reco ones at $90....I'm just being a tight arse. :D

If you ever go to Albury/wodonga. UbrewIt sell them for 65 each

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Yeah I thought Keg King reco'd ones were $65rrp (or $99 for new ones), and they have a couple of retailers in Canberra

Back