• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wtb Brisbane Type 'a' Keg Coupler

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jye

Hop Junky
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Does anyone out there have a Type 'A' keg couple hanging around not being used they would like to sell?

Cheers
Jye

atype_standard.jpg

Maybe, I'll have a rummage in the "stuff" storage area.

Bumping for the night crowd and in case Winkle doesnt have one.

Im still looking for one guys and dont mind shipping.

Sorry mate I'd forgotten about it, I'll dig it out tomorrow to check if its an "a".

coupler.jpg

That what mine is mate.

Perhaps it would be best not to post images protected by copyright as it is both illegal and breaches the AHB Guidelines.

ie "3. Discussion of activities or material that the site administrators believe may potentially be illegal (such as spirit distilling, distribution of copyright software/media and the unlawful acquisition of equipment such as brewery owned kegs) is not permitted."

No offence Bigfridge, but Jye never said he wasn't simply hiring a keg, rather than acquiring one illegally. Fair enough on the picture, but I highly doubt that this retailer wouldn't want their website advertised on a brewing site.... :rolleyes:

Cheers

Ahhh, so posting a 5/8' to 5/8 MM Coupler and Spear Mushroom with Mercedes steam is a breach of copyright .... mate, you can find plenty of those couplers on ebay for not much in the apparent breach of copyright 365x24x7 ...

Latest posts

Back