• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

WTB: Brew fridge/freezer - Sydney

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mister clark

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm new to the forum but found it to be super helpful when deciding what kit I need to make a great brew from day 1, so thanks to all of you for making this place!

I'm after a fridge/freezer to use during the fermentation process.

I only have a small car so I've been looking at bar type fridges but ideally I would like something big enough to hold 2/3 30 liter containers if someone is willing to deliver (obviously happy to pay extra!).

If anyone has anything it would be great to here from you. I live in Rozelle, Sydney.

Cheers!

Mate. Welcome. I have an upright fridge freezer. Works fine. I am only selling as I bought a conical 60L fermenter, with legs, and its too big for this fridge. You wouldnt get 3 regular round fermenters in it though. They'd have to be cubes or jerry's I'd think. This fits a 60L round fermenter nicely. Fairly good condition, no holes drilled in it or anything modified and I still have all the shelves that go with it so you can use it as a regular fridge if need be.
mckenry

Thank you for the warm welcome!

Sounds ideal, any chance you could measure the external dimensions for me please? I'm guessing it's unlikely to fit in a small car (I can always arrange pickup).

Where abours are you and what sorm of money would you be looking for?

Feel free to message me if you prefer.

Cheers!

I'm from Bowral. If you're using the app, I don't think you can see that. PC its under our user names.
I'm looking for $500,000 but not having much luck. You could probably take it off my hands for $50 at this stage.

mckenry said:
You could probably take it off my hands for $50 at this stage.
Did he take you up on this offer?

If not I might be interested (even more interested if it's the right size to fit a couple/few cornies in)

mckenry said:
I'm from Bowral. If you're using the app, I don't think you can see that. PC its under our user names.
I'm looking for $500,000 but not having much luck. You could probably take it off my hands for $50 at this stage.
Sorry for the late reply, I was out last night performing 'research'

It sounds ideal but I think it might prove a touch expensive to transport to Sydney as I only have a small car, so reluctantly I'm going to have to pass it up.

Thank you for the offer tho!

kaiserben said:
Did he take you up on this offer?

If not I might be interested (even more interested if it's the right size to fit a couple/few cornies in)
No he passed. It will fit a few cornies, no worries.

as per pm, heres the pic

Seems two 19L is all it can take kaiserben

WP_20160121_001.jpg

Hmmm, I'm now thinking it's just a bit too small for what we want it for.

If I can fit a fermenter in there I'd love it if kaiserben isn't keen

I managed to pickup a 380 all fridge unit for $100 so I'm all sorted!
Thanks everyone for their help :)

Clints Gadgets said:
If I can fit a fermenter in there I'd love it if kaiserben isn't keen
Hey clints gadgets. Yes it'll fit a 60L fermenter, a commercial keg, a couple of cubes... I'll put some photos up in this thread later today.

Photos for Clints Gadgets really, but still for sale. These will give you an idea of the size

50L commercial keg 30L fermenter 60L fermenter
image1 (3).JPG image2 (1).JPG image3.JPG

Latest posts

Back