• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

WTB: Braudino PCB

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CapnK

Reaction score
Before I go figuring out Eagle enough to order from Seedstudio or how to etch my own PCB, does anyone have a spare PCB for the original Braudino (or ArdBir variant) ?

I've got my name down on Lael's rapidly expanding list for the next version, but I'm also planning to build a version of the original, since having two controllers is always good for future brewery expansions

I've already been collecting a fair amount of the parts necessary (screen, arduino, SSR, 12v etc), so I'm mainly just after the PCB.

Failing that, the relevant Gerber files to get something fabbed?

I'm in the same boat, have most if the gear but just need the PCB...

Guys I don't know of anyone doing them right now, however Lael is running a buy of the controller with all parts, laser cut case, Arduino mega included all for around $145 TBC.
This is atleast what it cost me to put mine together. If you want to join the buy add your name to the list here.
Otherwise PM Lael I'm sure he won't mind pointing you to the eagle files and PCB Fab place.

MB

ED: forgot to mention the board in the buy linked is complete no soldering required

I have a spare one built with a twenty by four lcd. Loaded with the ardbir code. You can have it if you like for what I paid lael for it. Regards dave

MB,

Yep, I'm already on Laels list.
This was for a second controller, since I had a bunch of the parts list already.

Although Dave's offer is tempting.

I had 5 brauduino 2.1 pcbs made up from seed studio (min order of 5). I haven't finished building my controller yet so have not checked if they work but you're welcome to buy one of my 3 spares. I will see how much it cost to buy and just sell for cost + postage.

shaodw said:
I had 5 brauduino 2.1 pcbs made up from seed studio (min order of 5). I haven't finished building my controller yet so have not checked if they work but you're welcome to buy one of my 3 spares. I will see how much it cost to buy and just sell for cost + postage.
That would be appreciated.

Thx shaodw
I took djar007 up on his offer, but its good to know the other guys have a solution.

I'm glad this has worked out. I rembered someone had PM'd me saying they had some boards, but hadn't found the message.

So they cost me $30 for 5, so $6 each plus postage, or if you're in Brisbane I would be happy to trade for a bottle of brew.

I work FIFO and will be home for good from next Sunday 31st so I can send after then.

So far eagleburger and bungbrew have 2/3.

Do you guys have the micromatch connector? Took me ages to find but I got a pack of 10 if you need.

Top work Shaodw, great to see continuing community support behind this at all levels.

MB

Latest posts

Back