• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

WTB 9 litre keg, Tap a draught or large bottles

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brendandrage

Reaction score
Hi all,
Im looking for either a tap a draught system or some larger glass/pet bottles or even a 9 litre keg
We seem to travel around our neibourhood and carrying a number of bottles is anoying.

Cheers
Brendan

what about this. A 2L beer thermos and you can get a tap lid that allow you to dispense under pressure using those little disposable C02 canisters. Expensive, but sexy.

http://www.drinktanks.com

2L growlers are the go IMHO - 1st choice were selling some, Altenmunster - or something like that, for $20, bottle price I reckon and it was drinkable too!

Depends on where you are but for growlers, best ones I've seen come from brewnut.. Fantastic bits of kit

I have a nine litre bottle.

wine3.JPG

Not real handy for swigging out of.

I have a couple of Brewnut growler also. They are good value and quality.

Hi Brendandrage,
I have a 9 litre corny keg I bought when I organised a bulk buy a few years ago.
I may part with it if your interested and can pick up.
I am in Bacchus Marsh and work in Deer Park.
I wont post nor deliver. But if your local to me or can organise a pick up then we may be able to come to an arrangement.

Reg

Geez Reg, you'd think that you might have some bulk buy etiquette then if you've actually organised bulk buys yourself... Don't think you ever did respond to the pm's.. Whatever, moving on...

How much you asking for the 9lt keg?

Sorry Brendandrage I do not get on here often anymore, far too much crap and abuse etc for my liking.
I will PM you back shortly.

Brendandrage said:
Hi reg
I sent you a pm a few days ago did you get it?

reg said:
Sorry Brendandrage I do not get on here often anymore, far too much crap and abuse etc for my liking.
I will PM you back shortly.
@ Brenden, let me know if this ever happens as from my experience holding ones breath may lead to falling over.

@ reg. Mate, Im not the only one that has had issues with you and not sticking to your word / poor communication / delivery of goods. Love to see that the tide has turned, but will you catch me a second time? unlikely. TBH, the place is better off without people who wont / dont follow thorough on commitments or even communicate to let organisers know you wont be able / willing to follow through. If your abuse comment is aimed at me, I think Ive relayed facts only and no abuse as such.

FOR CONTEXT Never heard from you following that post. Not that I got stuck with it, fortunately someone else grabbed it, but that aint the point... to all intent and purposes, you left me hanging the bag, so to speak.

All the best for the future and may it bring you great joy and fulfilment.

Yob

Good times... Oh them were the days ;)

Wonder if it's the same keg.. Wonder if old mate ever got back to Brendan..

if he wasnt such a c**t I'd have no reason to have issue..

This thrad gives perspective, a search through his posting history gives more..

:p

ed: posting facts, not slander or any made up shit, peeps that want to get further involved deserve the facts.

Ed Ed.. Clearly posting as a bulk buy organiser not a retailer...

For what it's worth he did send me a pm but I chose not to accept the offer for various reasons :)

Latest posts

Back