• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

WTB 2200W Stainless Element

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alhoare

Reaction score
After being screwed over by a certain Stockist I am in desperate need of second element for my Brew Kettle.
In the Brisbane area.

Any leads on where to buy new?
I've tried 1/2 dozen LHBS and they are all sold out.

Cheers
Planner

I ordered two from a mob down south weeks ago and they only sent one in the order. They will eventually send the 2nd but not expected until late May or early June. Possibly try mashtobrew.com.au as these guys seem to have stock at the moment.

Must say if I had known about the total lack of communication and that the elements are supplied by KL I would have gone direct or elsewhere. I thought I was doing the right thing buying replacement elements from where the Kettle was made but live and learn. Lucky there are some very helpful people on this forum that have got me sorted for my first all grain recipe this weekend.

No they don't that is where I originally ordered two sometime back. I only received one and I am still waiting on the second. After I had called them for about the 4th time I finally found out they don't believe they will have the stock in until late May or early June.

No they don't that is where I originally ordered two sometime back. I only received one and I am still waiting on the second. After I had called them for about the 4th time I finally found out they don't believe they will have the stock in until late May or early June.
As much as I want these guys to succeed, I've had the issue of buying items that turned out to be "out of stock" a few times over the years. I don't use them anymore.

Back