Worthogs Pale Ale Mania 2016

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PS, send me a message with your entry details and I can confirm if we definitely received it.

It's all coming together well, thanks to the support of all the wonderful helpers :)

We've nearly finished judging the American category, so hoping to finish up at a reasonable time this afternoon. Results will hopefully be ready tonight.

Thanks to all who helped pull this together. Couldn't be there to help today unfortunately but perhaps next year.
Looking forward to seeing results. Will they be posted here? Worthogs website?
Cheers

Congratulations to the following place getters.

Pale Ale Mania 2016

American
1st Alexis Spencer
2nd Pete Imison/Mt Piper
3rd Michael Bowron

India
1st Julian Robinson
2nd Dale Messina
3rd Deon Smit

English
1st John Killmister
2nd Mark Spies
3rd Jacob Rottman

Australian
1st Glenn Le Page
2nd Mark Kidd
3rd Michael Bowron

Best club
Worthogs

Best in show
Julian Robinson

Best novice
Pete Imison/Mt Piper

Full results will be up ASAP, score sheets hopefully collated and sent out tonight by email.

I've scanned all the scoresheets and they're being sent out to all entrants by email tonight. I will sort out the photographs of the day another night. We haven't finished cleaning up the full results for inclusion on the website, but will hopefully have that up tomorrow night.

Thank you everyone who entered, who came and pitched in, or just came to enjoy the event. We really appreciate your assistance, and I do strongly encourage our members to keep making sure we support other clubs too. We are all in this together, to try to make it great for everyone.

And before you ask, I haven't yet updated the Pale Ale Mania page with this year's information. I will try to get that done tomorrow night.

Full results have now been uploaded to our site, and the Pale Ale Mania page has also been updated with our list of this year's sponsors. Hope to see you all again next year - as usual it is expected to be the first Sunday in August.
www.worthogs.net

Thanks to the Worthogs; members, volunteers and sponsors who helped make the event possible.

Latest posts

Back