Wort Started Fermenting In Cube ?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cubes are only $15 odd.... would you seriously try and save it?

If it looks bad, tastes bad or smells bad...get it away from your brewery ASAP!

$15?? Go to Crown Concepts (a couple minutes drive from you) and get them for $6.50 or so.

R

:icon_offtopic: Did gone fishing get banned? What's with the new forum account. :blink:

:icon_offtopic:
off topic for this thread, cynical but it looks like you have been doing a fair bit of reading up - great stuff - and if you are looking for a fairly straightforward way of brewing good beer , why not invest a few dollars in a "Brew in a bag" - BIAB - setup, then you can not only produce all grain beer but also do it cheaper than using kits.

For example you'll be able to participate in grain bulk buys from Ross (CraftBrewer, no affiliation) who is probably the biggest agent for Cryer Malt around the place and can organise some great deals.
Plenty of threads about BIAB around the forum here.
:beerbang:

Hi Bribie,
Thanks for the information and yes have been doing quite a bit of reading.

I looked into the BIAB method but decided to do things properly and invested in a three vessel system and a pump (I read it will save my back and i am not good at sewing).

Interesting on the bulk buys. We have a very good system here for getting extremely well priced malt and from looking at the website of craftbrewer our malt is alot cheaper.

Thanks for your help.

cy

Latest posts

Back