World's Greatest Shave

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

syd_03

Reaction score
Wrong forum I know but the off topic forum doesn't show up on the latest threads list at the top.
Just want to get as many potential sponsors to the great cause.
[topic="42219"]Link[/topic]

Anyone else participating?
Cheers
Jason

I'd do mine, but well, I shave my head every 3 weeks anyway....

Syd_03, I've seen your rather extensive hair, I'll be sure to support you.

I'm doing mine too mate, see below
Champion.

I see yours would be much more long term growing commitment than mine.

Did you sponsor yourself? I sponsored myself a 20 to kick things off.

I'd do mine, but well, I shave my head every 3 weeks anyway....

Syd_03, I've seen your rather extensive hair, I'll be sure to support you.
Indeed you do mate; never seen you get past a #2.

Up until I met you was mostly short back and sides, with the occasional slack period for a few months. Must say I have grown strangely attached to my "extensive" hair.

Champion.

I see yours would be much more long term growing commitment than mine.

Did you sponsor yourself? I sponsored myself a 20 to kick things off.

Yeah, had the dreads for about 4 years now.

Just sent a couple of emails around am up to $400 odd now. Havin a big day here on the 13th march, got some posters done up from the shave for a cure ppl too :icon_cheers:

Yeah, had the dreads for about 4 years now.

Just sent a couple of emails around am up to $400 odd now. Havin a big day here on the 13th march, got some posters done up from the shave for a cure ppl too :icon_cheers:

Same here,up to 200 after first day. What's the go with the posters?

looking forward to this mate, might bring a mini keg of the blonde we did or the dark mild that i made previous batch

Same here,up to 200 after first day. What's the go with the posters?

We got some sent out to us after my missus talked to the people there, just give them a call, send a photo to them & shouldn't be a problem.

We got some sent out to us after my missus talked to the people there, just give them a call, send a photo to them & shouldn't be a problem.

Now worries. So you put em up around town?

Jst bumping to see if any more interest can be gathered in the last few days before the big shave.

Please sponsor myself or goldy or anyone else you know doing the shave.

Good luck to you on the weekend goldy, cant wait to see the pictures.

Cheers Jason

How much for your eyebrows?

I am donating mine if I can raise only $200.
They can have the hair and goatee as a bonus!

Great to see the community support for the Greatest Shave. :)

How much for your eyebrows?

I am donating mine if I can raise only $200.
They can have the hair and goatee as a bonus!

Great to see the community support for the Greatest Shave. :)

SWMBO has forbiden me to lose the eyebrows, she is already not happy I am doing the head down to skin instead of No. 0.

But since i have raised a good deal already she has given in to the head to skin. Not sure how much she'd expect me to raise for the eyebrows aswell. They may be done as a bonus on the day.

Well, it was a great day, a few ppl even liked the brew i had on tap :icon_cheers:

We ended up raising about $2,300, which is awesome.

Now I have to get used to the baldness after having dreads for 4 years & long hair for most of my adult life...

Will have some photo's soon too

I hear ya goldy... I've been a 'long-hair since the early 70's when I rebelled in year 8. But time took its toll and I recently had the 'David Crosby' long-haired bald guy look going. Cut that off finally in '07, and last Friday I shaved it down along with my beard & mustache. Had some form of facial hair since I was 16, and now 3 days after I feel like a wire brush!

I hear ya goldy... I've been a 'long-hair since the early 70's when I rebelled in year 8. But time took its toll and I recently had the 'David Crosby' long-haired bald guy look going. Cut that off finally in '07, and last Friday I shaved it down along with my beard & mustache. Had some form of facial hair since I was 16, and now 3 days after I feel like a wire brush!

I have nightmares of the same situation! Loving the facial hair! Its how I accentuate my manliness!

Latest posts

Back