• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Work/brew Bench & Heat Shield? For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clean brewer

Obsessed Home Brewer
Reaction score
Hey Guys/Gals,

I have for Sale a Large Work/Brew Bench for Sale for $200 O.N.O, I built this about a year ago and have been using it for my Knocked up Milk Crate Gravity fed System, so it hasnt got much use at all... I originally built it to try and sell but its very hard to sell anything in the Bay... And I have another one the same size that I use as a Work bench myself....

As you can see it has a shelf underneath which will fit tubs of Grain, Pots, Burners, Gas Bottles or whatever.. The top can be used for what ever you want... It measures about 1200 x 1200 square, has 4x2 hardwood legs, 19mm Hardwood Formply Top, the top is fully braced and its all screwed, glued, bolted and joined together....

IMG_0443.JPGIMG_0444.JPGIMG_0445.JPGIMG_0446.JPGIMG_0447.JPG[attac
hment=32642:IMG_0448.JPG]IMG_0449.JPGIMG_0450.JPG

I also have this SS Corner Shelf for Sale aswell for $40, it could be used in the Shed/Brewery for storing stuff or maybe a Heat Shield for the Brew Stand??
corner_shelf.jpgcorner_shelf_2.jpg

Since I am heading to Brisbane to the Qld Xmas Case Swap next Friday 13-11, I am able to semi-deliver/meet-up with anyone that wants to buy either and that lives anywhere from Hervey bay to Brisbane/Chappos place or that are going to the Case Swap at Sqyres....

PM me if interested...

Cheers
:icon_chickcheers: CB

Attachments

• IMG_0448.JPG
    IMG_0448.JPG
    22 KB · Views: 17
Noice bench CB!

Just how much shyte are you bringing down with ya mate? More to the point where in god's given earth are you going to fit it all in the bloody Barina?

Chap Chap

He can load it all no problems at all,

Here's clean_brewer last time he got some timber.

Lumber_Car_A.jpg

Sorry about the offtopic, but that is one nice looking bench!

QldKev

Noice bench CB!

Just how much shyte are you bringing down with ya mate? More to the point where in god's given earth are you going to fit it all in the bloody Barina?

Chap Chap
Thanks, Grand plans of making them and selling, like hell up here... :blink: Only bringing down what it pre-sold, the main stuff is for Consumption.....

B-Double Barina?
:lol:

He can load it all no problems at all,

Here's clean_brewer last time he got some timber.

View attachment 32650

Sorry about the offtopic, but that is one nice looking bench!

QldKev

:lol: Thanks again....

Nah, we do have a bigger Car(key has just been stolen/missing) and I have just finished restoring a Trailer for transportation of large goods.......

And dont Fooking post unless you want to fooking BUY IT!!!!! :p

CB

Latest posts

Back