Williamswarn Personal Brewery

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TOTALLY your fault, Mr Polenta.
:p
I'm off to ruin your Polenta thread with talk of the Williamswarn Brew Toy.

Silo and Bribie..your confusing the newbies with your talk of different adjuncts lol..cease and desist now lol

I was just finishing Brads Attempt, but yeah i still have no clue what polenta is, other than Bribie found some up near the lentils in Brisbane :D

At least we can win a rugby world cup!

Think I'll spend my $6k on a ticket to the cup, front row seats 4 weeks accom, a kit beer unit ($80 odd, $14nz) brew some shitty beer and watch the wallabies towel up the all blacks! :icon_cheers:

NZ brewing gear $6000
NZ losing cup Priceless

Didn't we take the league world cup off you guys? shit that is like us losing rugby to Japan..........Priceless We even made it further than you in the cricket world cup, besides it is only two one in the world cup stakes, soon to be two all, te he he

I was just finishing Brads Attempt, but yeah i still have no clue what polenta is, other than Bribie found some up near the lentils in Brisbane :D

Ok, it's just cornflour. Well not 'cornflour' that you buy in Oz (which is cornstarch) it's flour made from corn. Well, a bit coarser than flour, maybe cornmeal is a better term.

Comes in a 1kg plastic wrapped brick, and looks disgusting.

Didn't we take the league world cup off you guys? shit that is like us losing rugby to Japan..........Priceless We even made it further than you in the cricket world cup, besides it is only two one in the world cup stakes, soon to be two all, te he he

Didn't we beat you guys at netball or something

$1au buys $1.34nz. ha we win. Although you would consider this a win because you've got the highest number :D

I bought 3K of lentils as well - I consider that breakfast cereals are only fit for pigs and usually have a bowl of dahl for brekkie - high fibre and protein, low GI and if you eat it with a complementary starch such as a chappati or rice you don't fart all that much. :icon_cheers:

edit: and certainly far less than Brad and TidalPete at a brewday (actually Pete was uncharacteristically non farting last week for some reason) ^_^

Did I miss something reading...

What gas does it use to serve? Do you still add a C02 bottle or is it perfectly set so your last glass is flat?

Correct it has a Sodastream bottle to dispense the beer.

sorry, we got the gold in the commonwealth games for that as well

It's all about the big picture.

Number of Gold Medals won in in the Summer Olympics from 1896 to 2010:

Australia: 131

New Zealand: 36

You were saying, Kit-Man ?
:lol:

I heard that their military spending suffered greatly during the GFC.

Royal-New-Zealand-Air-Force.jpg

Back