Williamswarn Personal Brewery

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yob said:
And the people who drive those cars tend to be just as pretentious as WW owners as well..
As you wrote that sentence, were you aware of how pretentious it sounds

Wobbly

Chungs along like a vw bettle, utilitarian by natute. Quality in my mind, which is inherent in the build. Doubters will continue their argument, however proof is in the pudding. Excellent beer.

Yob said:
Blissfully unaware
Bwahaha! I liked the nonchalance of your post. I loved the pretentiousness of your own 'like'. Well played old chap.

I didn't know you could like your own posts. This opens up a whole new world.

I don't own a car, but if I did I would aspire to aTesla rather then a Kia (kinda like a future not based on old technology)

TmC said:
Whats Polenta?
I'snt that the bit that comes out at birth with ya from mum

Bloody hell I wouldn't brew with that

Because you drag the argument to the gutter doesn't make it right. Argue on the merits (or not)
Cheers
Elz

Elz said:
Keep on keeping on. 36 brews in and has not missed a beat! Brewing great beer with the robobrew. Cooling wort to44oC and then allowing WW to chill to 22. Dumping yeast and fermenting for 5 days. Beer ready at day 7 even with Og at 1071. Beautiful, best money spent.
LOL
Cheers
Elz
PS pm me for unbiased advice re the WW
Five years ago we all thought WWWW (World War WilliamsWarn) was over and world peace had been restored.

Why on earth would you open fire again.

Even the Germans know when they're beat

Sorry mate just having a bit of fun

To tell you the truth Im not in the argument

Local HBS Twoc has one & have tried one of his Munich Dunkles 2 weeks old very very nice

Bites tounge.... ? Germans make the braumeister, which kinda works for some on this forum. Plus there is no harm in highlighting an engineering advantage to the homebrewer. Albiet to those with views stuck in the past decade!!! Lift our eyes to the hills
Cheers
Elz

ok far enough off topic. does anyone have anything to add on the ww.

If it works for you, then fair enough, but it's still $6k+ to ferment one extract beer at a time. For me, it would replace a $25 cube. Don't think I'll ever be convinced, but kinda like your chutzpah in continuing to spruik it every once in a while

Kinda outlined that the robobrew is a good adjunct to the WW. (Ps thats all grain)

Back