WIFI ENABLED AIRLOCK? - WTF?!?!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And why the f*@k would you spend $149 on an airlock?

Next it will be a camera so you can look whilst at work - ha

Hey - I've actually done that. Im not joking (but it was with bacon - i was curing a slab of pork to make it into bacon).
I had a wifi enabled security camera set up at home and I could log in to it with my phone. I hooked up one of the cams and pointed it at the bacon.
I sent the log in deets to all my mates and for a week or so "bacon cam" was live streaming for all to see.

Old mate needs temperature controlled fermentation before he gets wanky wifi airlocks.

upload_2017-6-30_18-4-52.png

I might start a thread as well then we'll be back to the Glory days when there were always at least four threads running on STC 1000s

There's just not enough info around about WIFI airlocks.
All this at a time when I'm going gladwrap on my next ferment, damn backwards Asssies.

I don't want want my yeasts getting brain tumours from the wifi waves so I'm altogether steering clear of this!
...then again, 'Tinfoil hats for yeasts' could be a viable kickstarter

Mixing kittens with WIFI is a little disturbing, and would probably lead to disfiguring mutation after several generations......

Latest posts

Back