Who's Cold Tonight?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Batz

Batz Brewery...Hand crafted beers from the 'Batcav
Reaction score
Forecast is for 5c tonight, that'll equate to around 8c here...I've got the stove in the bar room happening, having a beer and keeping warm.

DSCF2743.JPG

batz

a bit chilly, but someone keeps drinking my Janette's brown every time
i look in the glass its all empty!

i feel for my dog, maybe i should let him inside?
<_<

Was -2 deg the other night, one of the coldest spots in the Adelaide Hills here!

Ironically I am enjoying an EISBock atm.

Downright freezing here. Had to turn the fan to winter and put slippers on. Getting down to 11 or so tonight, definitely blanket weather too.

I have just moved to dalby and have experienced some ******* cold weather. Has been in th minuses quite a few times now.

We ran out of gas Friday night. Elgas don't deliver until Monday. Friday night was ok as it was overcast that day. Last night we were out. Tonight its so cold I'm finding it hard to function. Lucky for electric blankets.

I have just moved to dalby and have experienced some ******* cold weather. Has been in th minuses quite a few times now.

I'll be in Bilo soon, bloody cold there as well.

Let him inside you scumbag!

I'll hate to tell you were banjo is.
Under the covers in your bed I guess ;)
Thats probably where our cat is......

I was watching Bourdain in Grenada and had to have some rums in sympathy , feeling warm now.

At Kingaroy overnight, forecast is for 0C brrrrrrrrrrrr!

Screwy

Under the covers in your bed I guess ;)

No that's one thing he can't do that I can, oh and I don't chase birdies either.

:eek:
Anything under 10 sucks serious arse.

Latest posts

Back