Who's A Lucky Sob That's Going Away This Xmas?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With or with out the dvd player, you're up for at least 6 hours of evil :(
The car dvd player is a great purchase - ours gets used at restaurants as well, when the kids get a bit antsy... gives us about 30min to finish our meal. :icon_cheers:

With or with out the dvd player, you're up for at least 6 hours of evil :(
The car dvd player is a great purchase - ours gets used at restaurants as well, when the kids get a bit antsy... gives us about 30min to finish our meal. :icon_cheers:

working over xmas including a 12 hour shift on xmas day, spewing on missing the boxing day test tho.

seeinggifting = seeing a guy. (Damn Iphone autocorrect)

@ Peakydh..Ive got some cousins in Tassie who are abalone divers, you doing any diving over there?

Nah, probably won't take my gear this time. Going to meet my daughters great grandparents etc from her mothers side. Would love to organise a dive trip there some time though. Especially with local ab divers....! (hint hint)

We had our trip last week.. spent 8 day sin Fiji.

Maybe spend a weekend in Syd in the next two weeks as well.

Ahh relaxing!

Driving over to Melbourne from Adelaide tomorrow to catch up with family and friends. First trip with no cots/prams for a while - it's amazing what you can fit in the boot of a car when you don't need to take that stuff! Expecting the trip to take 12-13 hours with plenty of stops to keep the 2 year old twins somewhat happy.

I am going away for xmas/NYE.. Destination: The office cubicle, to keep working my arse off. :(

Latest posts

Back