"thats What She Said"

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spartan 117

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Bit of a story behind this one. Okay so i was at work tonight(work as a technician in a bowling alley) and towards close i went up to the front area to start putting balls away, anyway I see that there are still lanes going so i can't put all the balls away so i go to the front counter where the ladies I work with where doing there paper work, the start talking and i decide to end each of there sentences with "that's what she said". I had a bit of a laugh and the girls where slowly getting annoyed(my intention of course) anyway the older of the two turned to me and said (reffering to the back end of the alley where i work) "have you not got stuff to do down there" to which i repplied "that's what she said" and we all had a bit of a chukkle.

Anyway got thinking about that show "Who's line is it anyway" and they have a skit called scenes rom a hat where they get the audience before the show to put in suggestions for things the actors can act out.

So for it i would put in, "Sentences that should not be ended with "that's what she said""

So if anyone has any ideas (preferrebly brew related but not essential) of the above post them up for a bit of a laugh.

mine would be, and its a bit grotty, "It tastes infected"

Cheers

Aaron :lol:

I can't believe i posted on this thread :p

This is posted again in the Humour and Jokes section, which is where it should be. Post there.

wha choo bin smokin dere brutha?

Latest posts

Back