Who Owns A Toaster?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
but does your chirpy breakfast companion do waffles ?

ROTFLMAO...what a crack up :lol:

I have an unmodified 4 slice kambrook toaster with defrost & variable burn setting.

It doesn't do waffles, or cook bread real good either come to think of it

I have a sunbeam quantum....4 slice of corse

THe Crumpet setting is what makes it stand out,

My Toaster! :D

Wooden_Toaster.jpg

Great thread Mark. Been waiting for a chance to boast about my little baby. She's an off-the-shelf Kambrook 4-slicer - crumpet setting comes as standard - but (and here's the genius) had it factory-installed in the Corolla, jacked up the rear suspension and chrome-plated the diff. One word...

HOT!

Mine's a fully modified 4 slice sunbeam - stainless, with a kevlar push down knob, nasa burner assisted browning rack, computer modulated temp controller and aftermarket 5 coil spring ejectors. When I save up some more money, i'm gonna install a sound system, anti-shock DVD player and some green lights underneath. It's gunna be fully sick mate!

Cheers - Snow

it seams to me, the stock standard toasters are the rare ones....i want to keep mine bog standard, and hope it will increase in value

It started out life as a griller/toaster, but it didn't quite cut it in the new house. It needed a face lift, some new features.
A few nights in the shed and I present to you the Internet Enabled Video Toaster.
Surfs AHB whilst simulteously making toast and playing music videos. :p

video_toaster_full_small.jpg

Beers,
Doc

Anyway guys I think we can wind this thread up. After all there are plenty of forums for toaster enthusiasts.

Yeah I chat on this one fairly often :D - Toaster Forum!

I can't believe that there actually is a toaster forum! :lol:

The google ads in this thread crack me up.

Mines a bit of wire netting on a wire frame that goes over the gas burner on the top of the stove.... I feel really inadequate right now :(

I've always admired the classic. I have a Sunbeam T-35 fully automatic. As reliable now as it was in the 70's. Not like the plastic crap coming out of K-mart nowadays.

Glad there are other toaster fans here at AHB. We should start a Toaster Maintenance thread.

Kai said:
The google ads in this thread crack me up.
[post="102437"][/post]​
Florists are funny ? <_<

Doc

Well there were florist ads on the 1st page of this topic.

Yeah, when I wrote that there were toaster ads all over the place. Now google is trying to make me look silly.

Back