Who In Melbourne Loves A Parma And A Microbrew!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
was there when i was visitng melbourne a week ago. A street away from my hotel
had the sampler platter and many others! first time I had a parma too =) was real good
was actually tickled on the difference in names given to the different size glasses.
Over where I am, a 300 is a glass and a 600 is a pint =)

A Parma virgin! so how was it? the parma that is....

I wanna know what he thinks of his second (purchased elsewhere).

Got emailed this today. Anyone in the cbd today I'd be heading down to try this
GET IN QUICK...ONE KEG ONLY
Bridge Road Brewery's
"Printemps"
has been tapped...at approximately 4.30 today!
Printemps is an amazing Spring version of Bridge Road's award winning Saison
But...instead of hops brewer Ben has used Elderflowers &
for an added twist thrown in blueberries
We love you Ben!
This is strictly limited and only while stocks last
As Fraternity Members you are the first to know but
guaranteed news will spread fast so don't miss out
Because it won't last long & you may never see it again
!CHEERS!

Just got back from Mrs P's, tasted the Printemps, not worth a "special" visit IMHO.

Very sweet, the elderflowers just make the beer taste like vase water, no balance etc, moved onto something else...

Glad I didn't go all th way in just it then. Cheers leigh

I don't do th HEY LOOK EVERYONE!!! I'M ON THE INTERNET ON MY PHONE IN A PUBLIC PLACE thing but i'm at MR's Parma's right now and just need to issue a retraction of sorts. Dirty Angel is a hideous beer right now.so bad. I hope no one reads my earlir ravings and become curious. My mouth and nose feel like they are covered in snot. This beer is cloying and twangy and I am done with this brewery and the recipies some. Of you thoughtfully provided have been tarnished and will only be used as a base rather than follow it faithfully - just in case.

Eh, i'll get home too late to edit that and my screen is too small to see what I type. Apologies for how hard yje above might be to read.

More like steadily getting pissed finger syndrome, I think.

I do want to thank the Melbourne boys who did offer up some help with a ballpark for the older version. It is still appreciated.

I don't do th HEY LOOK EVERYONE!!! I'M ON THE INTERNET ON MY PHONE IN A PUBLIC PLACE thing but i'm at MR's Parma's right now and just need to issue a retraction of sorts. Dirty Angel is a hideous beer right now.so bad. I hope no one reads my earlir ravings and become curious. My mouth and nose feel like they are covered in snot. This beer is cloying and twangy and I am done with this brewery and the recipies some. Of you thoughtfully provided have been tarnished and will only be used as a base rather than follow it faithfully - just in case.

Yes, agreed. If it was the porter, it was terrible when I was there two weeks ago.

Jeepus Brett, nuthin like last minute plans!

Unfortunately can't make it at such short notice :(

Have a good one :beer:

And to think how mean you've been to Speedie.

It was all the lightning in there making me type like that.

Latest posts

Back