Whirlpool Vessi. Possibly a cheaper WW?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Admittedly they can be a bit of a gamble, I've heard some horror stories about what can go wrong with unscrupulous founders. Thankfully all 5 campaigns I've backed so far were delivered, mostly on time too.

I wonder what measures are in place to protect whirlpool's good reputation from this side-project if the team fails to deliver?

Phoney said:
kickstarter systems are mostly vaporware. I take them with a huge grain of err....grain.
Indeed. Apart from PicoBrew, i think the others have been taking pre-orders for yonks.

have brewbot delivered theirs? Any feedback on it?

Don't think there's any no chillers left, they all died of botulism!

Still am not sold on the benefits of serving out of a fermenter when transfer to a keg is a very simple process and you can use the fermenter again.

Anyway, if this brings down the cost of a temp controlled stainless conical fermenter then I am 100% behind it!

lael said:
have brewbot delivered theirs? Any feedback on it?
I don't think so. I think they have one in a pub in Ireland that they run but that's about it.

Not true! I always drink my fermenter samples. I just have this idea that if I had a stainless comical I might use it for fermenting beer or something!

contrarian said:
I just have this idea that if I had a stainless comical I might use it for fermenting beer or something!
What a stupid idea. That will never take off. Your beer will never be the same Its plastic or nothing

pcmfisher said:
And biab was impossible. Just won't work. Don't be stupid.

Not to mention no chill. It will kill you stone dead.

contrarian said:
Don't think there's any no chillers left, they all died of botulism!

Totes, kills me all the time, I just refuse to lay down

Latest posts

Back