Which 150L ish Keezer for 3-4x19L

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

takai

Reaction score
Been looking around on and off for a new keezer, and it seems that the majority of smaller ones can really only fit 2 kegs. From the Aldi ones to the Esatto ones at Masters, everything in the 150L ish range has so much room taken up by the hump that you cant realistically fit more than 2 kegs.

However, for the same space you can get the Kegmate type fridges that will fit 3 at a pinch, but likely with lower efficiency.

So what out there in the 150Lish range will fit 3-4x kegs? Or should i just buy a Kegmate thing?

I'm using a hisense 145l, fits 3 kegs and 2.6kg gas bottle under 160mm collar. I think most of the cheap import 145l freezers come from the same place

Hiya, I have a whirlpool 150L I can fit two on the base and two on the hump with a collar much like Kingmaa
You wouldn't need a collar if you went to shorter 12 or 9 litre kegs

WP_20131027_004 1.jpg

WP_20131129_001 1.jpg

Oh duh, of course. Didnt think about the extra height afforded by the collar. Makes sense now, never mind me... :blink:

Just a little warning if anyone is considering the Esatto freezers on 20% off at Masters. The dimensions on the website are all wrong, the 142L one is only 300mm deep and 600mm wide, rather than the 500x540 that it is advertised as :S

Latest posts

Back