Where To Get 100 Litre Ss Pots

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reg

Reaction score
On the back of Poks March pump bulk buy and the grain mill bulk buy it got me thinking about POTS.

Is there a local (Melbourne) supplier of 100 or 120 litre SS pots.
If any one has any details then can you please PM them to me or post them on here. Prefer good quality
Also post if you would be interested in getting one so we might get a reasonable price.
I am willing to organise and get the ball rolling.

Good way to upgrade or set up and future proof (as CM2 puts it)..

i think grain and grape sell them but theyre not cheap , nor will they be from anywhere else in that size , ... try the asian cooking stores in footscray or somewhere like that they sometimes have big pots at reasonable prices ...

if you find someone whose willing to do a bulk buy or is only willing to deal with a food business, shoot me an email. my folks are in the food business and I coud possibly organise it through them as the 'shell company'.

100 litre SS pot from Chefs Hat $1280......May be not the best place.

The other place only stocks up to 44 litre.

LMAO thats hilarious. 4 brewers would be better off chipping and buying a brewboy from mashmaster than 4 pots!

Allquip has S/S 98 ltr ones for $295. Not sure where they are based, but compared to 1200, anything must be cheaper.

The other place only stocks up to 44 litre.

Ouch!! In regards to Chef's Hat.

Sorry about the dud links Reg. I got my 80 litre from Hotel Agencies. Thing was it's ally. Thought they may have had similar volumes in S/S?

Warren -

I reckon AllQuip is gonna be your best bet, new. Otherwise, if you can hold out, keep a constant watchful eye on eVilbay and greys online. I scored a 100L SS pot for $134, in as-new condition (eBay). Seller was new to the game, put the lister under sauce-pans.. no description, etc. Maybe a fluke win.

reVox

If you're willing to consider aluminium, I got my 90L pot from Footscray Fabrics ( :blink:) for $120. They go bigger too... No stainless there though...

Just shot some emails of.
now just to wait for some replys.
Then can compare SS to Ally

Perhaps we could start to get a list together of interested people.

1. Reg (depending on price)

Have a look on beerbelly.com. I think his pots are on sale at the moment too!!

LMAO thats hilarious. 4 brewers would be better off chipping and buying a brewboy from mashmaster than 4 pots!

Uh.....you won't get a Brewboy from Mashmaster - he doesn't make them.........I do. :lol:

and I have 98 litre stainless steel pots.........you guys need to take into account (yet again) that allquip's prices do not include GST, so all of their displayed prices need to have 10% added on to them.

Allquip is still pretty cheap with GST: $324.50. Although, it could all come down to postage in the end...

I've bought some stuff from "Ken's Commercial Kitchens" in Sydney in the past and they were really good value (even better than allquip). But I think they've increased their prices a bit since then.

Ok so some emails have been sent of.
I am asking for prices of both SS and Ally pots.
There may be a minimum number of people to get a good price, so jump on and put your name in if you are interested.

Uh.....you won't get a Brewboy from Mashmaster - he doesn't make them.........I do. :lol:

and I have 98 litre stainless steel pots.........you guys need to take into account (yet again) that allquip's prices do not include GST, so all of their displayed prices need to have 10% added on to them.

What brand are the Ali ones you have on your site now Wayne?

Robinox ali and stainless Enoch.
I've made an enquiry, and if you guys can get together a minimum of 10 for a 'bulk buy' I can offer the stainless 98 litres at $295 inc GST (That's allquip's GST exclusive price) AHB special only.....

You guys sort out amongst yourselves, put a list together. Technically this price goes only to the end of the month as there is a pending price rise coming then apparently. Not sure how much, but anyway - that's what I can do if you can scrape 10 of you together :)

They can be paid for individually, and can be sent wherever, what I would suggest is to make a list and put your postcode beside it, and I will put a freight cost beside it. You are also welcome to collect it, or organise your own freight if you wish.

add me to the list.

I'm also interested in getting a bsp socket welded in so I can attach a tap
and a pickup tube with hop filter

1. Reg (depending on price)
2. Moray - 3101

What are the dimentions of the 98 liter pots?

and do they have a thick base?

cheers

Latest posts

Back