Where To Drink In Brisbane/sunshine Coast

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My probability graph is on the rise... i'm all cinderalla... I shall go to the ball!

one2three-red_upward_trend.jpg

Sunday isn't a good day to turn up at the Platform... :( Last Friday sure was tops though.

So Sunny Coast Brewery Wednesday eh? Have to see if I can work that one out. The Rye ESB & the Rauch are both great beers!

Should be good for wed for a couple :super:
sav

The International Hotel at Boundary Road Spring Hill -

+1

when I was living in Spring Hill the place I lived in backed on to it so I was just able to Jump over the Fence to get there..

spent way too much there when I lived in Bris

Sunday isn't a good day to turn up at the Platform... :( Last Friday sure was tops though.

So Sunny Coast Brewery Wednesday eh? Have to see if I can work that one out. The Rye ESB & the Rauch are both great beers!

Be great Sno!

Should be good for wed for a couple :super:
sav

On ya Savvie!

+1

when I was living in Spring Hill the place I lived in backed on to it so I was just able to Jump over the Fence to get there..

spent way too much there when I lived in Bris

Spooky ... when I lived in Spring Hill I used to walk through the underhouse carpark and I was there! (~4 yrs ago).

I'll be there for a lunch beer... or at 6pm if there's anyone left!

Will you still be there for me just after 6 sugar daddy? :super:

Should be Sweetie :icon_chickcheers:

How are U getting home? Shed's looking for a way back to Mansborough.

Screwy

I'll be there at 4:30, be nice to meet you gents

Won't be up there today fellas... semi-planned trip up the Sunny Coast did not come off.

Till a later date, then...

Cheers

Rob

No... i'm not there yet.

I don't think.

I hope I get there soon!

Great to see all you guys, and give birth to 'The GHB'. The Glasshouse Brewers. "People who brew in glass houses shouldn't throw beerstones"

InCider.

Had to miss this as a job interview came up. Also spent my week's budget at the Platform on Tuesday arvo.

Great arvo, good to meet Barfridge and Glen. Locals, Shed101, InCider and Sav topped off a nice get together. Thanks to Greg, good host as always. That bloody Rye ESB is the goods eh!

Cheers All

Screwy

I hope I get there soon!

Great to see all you guys, and give birth to 'The GHB'. The Glasshouse Brewers. "People who brew in glass houses shouldn't throw beerstones"

InCider.

Are we allowed to throw Stones Beer? ... all it's good for, really

post-513-1264763089_thumb.jpg

And yes, 'twas a grand afternoon. More GHB antics required in the near future - probably when we've got some beer.

EDIT: Spongling.

Latest posts

Back