• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

where to buy rubbermaid esky

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So why haven't you ordered it yet.

On another note:

The Barley Crusher Grain Mill.
I had you and Ben - i think it was him - interested in one.

My mate is the states and has ordered mine. He will be back 26Jul03 with my grain mill and 2 books from Amazon - Beer Captured and Home Brewers Bibble.
Therefore, i will not be ordering three or five of the grain mills with you guys. I am sorry, but my mate didn't have enough room to bring another 2 back.

Kook,
I can send you all the e-mails if you are still interested in going ahead.
With Ben, you will only need one other person to go in to get the 5% discount - or 3 others to get the 10%.

Rubbermaid Esky Mash Tun

Here are some pics of Rubbermaid Mash Tun

Imgp0172.jpg

Rubbermaid Esky Mash Tun

Here is one with The St Pats False Bottom in it..

Imgp0174.jpg

Rubbermaid Esky Mash Tun

Here is a close up of the False Bottom.
St Pats send a ss tube with 2 rubber gromets on it to hold the tube down in the false bottom.
I didnt like the setup - so i bought a SS 90 elbow with thread, 2 ss backing nuts and a ss barb. I now have the False Bottom sandwiched between the 2 nuts anf this is connected via strong food grade line to a ss nut and tail setup to the ss ball gate valve.

I would have prefered the 12 inch false bottom - but alas - i will be making do with this.

Imgp0173.jpg

Why does Rubbermaid Esky make me think of a blow-up doll for somebody who live in an igloo?

KenEasy said:
Why does Rubbermaid Esky make me think of a blow-up doll for somebody who live in an igloo?
Isn't a Rubber Maid the employee who hands out condoms at orgies? :lol:

hey kook where abouts I'm from perth

If you are after a cylindrical cooler, go the Keep Cold - much cheaper than Rubber Maid. You can them at Ranger Camping in Perth.

Matt

myself and a mate are after one of these, or similar. we are in adelaide. anyone from s.a. know where to get one/how much?

cheers

Lobo

mobrien,

i saw it today too, is it really that good a price? i have rang around rays outdoors and they sell something the same size for the same price.

mind you, i have only been researching them for a cupla days.

Lobo

Rays outdoors had their generic version on sale last week for $39.99 reduced from $99.99. It was 38L, I think the brand is called frosty.

I know this is an old thread but does anyone know where to get a Rubbermaid esky in Adelaide?
I'm ready to start AG brewing but can't get a rectangle false bottom for my willow esky so
if I can find a Rubbermaid I figure I can order in a round falsie from an AHB sponsor. Rays mentioned previously in the link don't have.

Thanks for any replies, Cheers

I know this is an old thread but does anyone know where to get a Rubbermaid esky in Adelaide?
I'm ready to start AG brewing but can't get a rectangle false bottom for my willow esky so
if I can find a Rubbermaid I figure I can order in a round falsie from an AHB sponsor. Rays mentioned previously in the link don't have.

Thanks for any replies, Cheers
What about a Beerbelly false bottom?
They definitely had the big round coolers at Rays in Elizabeth a couple of months ago but I've not been in there for a while, may pop past tomorrow and let you know.
Cheers
Nige

Edit:- Why not a copper manifold or braid? Easy and cheap and work well.IMO

Thanks Nige,

have been into Rays in city but the had none, I'll ring Elizabeth tomorrow.
I would prefer a false bottom.
Been waiting for a BB rectangle one since early July and getting impatient.

Cheers

Latest posts

Back