Where To Buy? Keg Kits

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The7

Reaction score
Hi guys, first post.

I'm keen to find out some different places where I can purchase keg kits. I mainly want to compare prices as the here is only 1 place in Adelaide that I know of to buy them from.

From your experience, is it cheaper to buy a kit straight out or source to parts individually.

Cheers - Ben :chug:

Hi guys, first post.

I'm keen to find out some different places where I can purchase keg kits. I mainly want to compare prices as the here is only 1 place in Adelaide that I know of to buy them from.

From your experience, is it cheaper to buy a kit straight out or source to parts individually.

check out the sponsor above, namely Craftbrewer

I am in Adelaide - Lyndoch - and sell/setup keg kits.

If you are interested...
PM me with your e-mail address and i will send my Keg Prices Doc.

I got mine from Kegs Online. Not bad at all.

Craftbrewer pretty much won't be beaten for their prices, $60 for a keg is pretty damn good, and the speed of service and communication is exceptional. Craftbrewer FTW. ;)

EDIT: Kits can be a better option, but its worth spending a while searching around for info (start here) to work out (1) exactly what gear you want and (2) how much the components will cost compared to a package deal.
This should save you some money on the gear and save you from upgrading or changing things in a few months and ending up with gear you don't need.

Hi guys, first post.

Me personally, I hunted around and saved a few bucks. New is not necessarily better. If you live in Adelaide try Andale as another option. I bought my reg, and dissconects there and saved a ship load compared to what a HBS was asking. As a matter of fact I have found HBS's, well at least here in Adelaide, tend to mark kegging gear up to the hilt. Homebrewing is all about making a quality product and saving money. BTW if you decide to go to Andale ask what secondhand gear they have, you may be suprised.

BYB

wow, Cheers guys for all the responces. It give me a bit to look into.

I had a quick look at the Craft Brewer website but didnt find a complete kit as such, justs all the individual bits and pieces.

wow, Cheers guys for all the responces. It give me a bit to look into.

I had a quick look at the Craft Brewer website but didnt find a complete kit as such, justs all the individual bits and pieces.

pm ross and he will help you out with everything you need to know.

even better would be to ring him personally. 100% guarantee he will be more than happy to help you with everything/anything you need to know.

also, read the wiki on kegging, has heaps of info there on what you will need for a basic setup.

pm ross and he will help you out with everything you need to know.

even better would be to ring him personally. 100% guarantee he will be more than happy to help you with everything/anything you need to know.

also, read the wiki on kegging, has heaps of info there on what you will need for a basic setup.

Cheers mate,

I hadnt realised that he had already pm'd me!

the local Brew Creft here in Adelaide want about $400 for a kit last time I checked, but i im not certain exactly what you get for that.

Latest posts

Back