Where Is The Best Place To Get A March Pump?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mobrien

Stubborn Scientist Brewing
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm either stupid or I can't use the search function, or maybe both....

But I seem to remember a link on the forums to the cheapest march supplier (someone that was doing us all a good deal) - but I can't find it....

Any help? I'm in reach of more beer here in the states, and am considering getting one while here, but want to check options first...

Thanks,

Matt

Hi everyone,

I'm either stupid or I can't use the search function, or maybe both....

But I seem to remember a link on the forums to the cheapest march supplier (someone that was doing us all a good deal) - but I can't find it....

Any help? I'm in reach of more beer here in the states, and am considering getting one while here, but want to check options first...

Thanks,

Matt

Forgive me if I am making a stupid statement but remember you will require 240v for use in Australia :D

Cheers

hi yardy they do a AHB price
March 809 PL HS 240VAC Pump
Price: $195.00 + GST ($214.55 inc. GST)

The pricing for the accessories has not changed, to refresh peoples memories they are detailled below:
Stainless Steel Foot Bracket (Fitted): $18.00 + GST ($19.80 inc. GST)
3-pin Plug (Fitted): $5.00 + GST ($5.50 inc. GST)
paul

No affiliation, but I can highly recommend Process pumps - Karl has really looked after me over the time I've had the pump - He's a real gem to the community.

Andy

hi yardy they do a AHB price
March 809 PL HS 240VAC Pump
Price: $195.00 + GST ($214.55 inc. GST)

The pricing for the accessories has not changed, to refresh peoples memories they are detailled below:
Stainless Steel Foot Bracket (Fitted): $18.00 + GST ($19.80 inc. GST)
3-pin Plug (Fitted): $5.00 + GST ($5.50 inc. GST)
paul

Thanks Paul :beer:

Matt,

It just happens that I pm'd SpecialK on Friday asking about March pumps. He's definitely the way to go price wise.

Matt,

It just happens that I pm'd SpecialK on Friday asking about March pumps. He's definitely the way to go price wise.

How do these pumps differ from the ones that G&G sell? Different brand or quality. I am quite interested in the price but the quality must be there. Also is it necessary to buy the Stainless Steel Foot Bracket $20 seem a lot. Can the home handyman like myself make something suitable.

BYB

Same pump, think you'll find G&G are buying from Process Pumps, pretty sure they're the sole Australian Distributor for them.

exactly the same pump. March is the brandname. I'm expecting mine to arrive this week sometime.

exactly the same pump. March is the brandname. I'm expecting mine to arrive this week sometime.

Mine arrived today. Gave it a trial run with water, worked great. was wondering how the pump would go if it was used for filtering. I assume that if there was to much back pressure the pump would just not pump :unsure: Anyone tried it.

BYB

I've had my pump for about 3.5 years now and i paid more than $200 for it then, best brewery part i've bought, best thing is you can regulate your flow to almost nothing and you cant burn them out, only problem i've had is the broken thread as per picture, this happened recently and a new housing cost me $90, learn from my mistake, be a little gentle with them and use a bracket! pump.jpg

My pump arrived in time for me to do a brew last weekend. They absolutely rock. A worthwhile investment for those of us that don't want a gravity feed system for whatever reason.

I will also recommend Process Pumps. I have bought 2 March pumps from them and not only was the price the best I have seen but the whole experience was top class. Very reliable. (cripes, I feel like I'm writing ebay feedback or something! :blink: :lol: )

I will also recommend Process Pumps. I have bought 2 March pumps from them and not only was the price the best I have seen but the whole experience was top class. Very reliable. (cripes, I feel like I'm writing ebay feedback or something! :blink: :lol: )

I've just been browsing through the forums, and after reading all the positive comments I feel compelled to say 'thankyou' to all the people who have had a positive experience with the March 809 series pumps.

I know I'm not a regular poster here but I do try and keep an eye on things to lend a hand when I can.

As a company we are really happy with our involvement with the brewers and the brewing community in general and our sales of March pumps this last month or so have been great, so much so we just sold the last pump out of stock (don't worry we have more coming in soon).

So thanks again for all the kind words, and if anyone reading through here needs some advice in March pumps or even pumps in general feel free to shoot me a PM and I'll do my best.

On another note I'll be out of the office next week so if I'm a bit slow in getting back to any queries my apologies in advance.

Cheers,
Karl Koce
Process Pumps (Australia).

This is the next thing of the rank for me to buy, are they still around the $200 dollar range? or have they come down in price due to the aussie dollor being so good at the moment.

Might be worth importing one if they havn't

Rook

I just wanted to revive this thread.
I ordered my March 809 from Process Pumps this morning, and it was delivered at midday today ($10 delivery charge).
Very impressed indeed - great price for AHB members too!
Now I can't wait to get it plumbed into the system, and become a real brewer :ph34r: :p

and become a real brewer :ph34r: :p

Great!
Must be a few years since I said that,what a reaction way back then as well. :unsure:

Batz

Latest posts

Back