Where Are You From ?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Where do you live and brew ?

• New South Wales

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Queensland

• Victoria

• Tasmania

• Western Australia

• Northern Territory

• ACT

• New Zealand

• ummm there was somewhere else......South Australia

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Born in Ballarat Vic. Moved to Melbs for 6 years, Adelaide for 6 years and I've been back in Ballarat for about 12 years now.

Born and raised in Texas....moved to Melbourne with my wife and kids about 6 months ago. Started brewing around the same time, though Aussies don't get to take the credit for that one. :D

Born and raised in Texas....moved to Melbourne with my wife and kids about 6 months ago. Started brewing around the same time, though Aussies don't get to take the credit for that one. :D

Add another to the SA count!

What prompted the big move mate?

The wife is from Melbourne, and her mother's health is failing so we made the move. Not regretting it a bit. Although commercial beer is more expensive than I'm used to, but that's cool since homebrew is better anyway.

jeez, a dollar a beer! If they were anything like our government, they would tax it to hilt in an effort to "reduce binge drinking".

jeez, a dollar a beer! If they were anything like our government, they would tax it to hilt in an effort to "reduce binge drinking".

Binge taxing :ph34r:

Yeah the aussie government is ruthless like that, commercial beer is sooo pricy! Allthough its not heaps cheaper over here cos uncle Helen feels a similair way...

Hi all,

I'm from Sydney down south, a hobbit to be precise, from 'the shire!' :D

Born, raised and lived all my 36 years here and love it.

Originally from NE vic. Moved to Cairns last year (work), moved again to Bundaberg this year (more work!) and am returning back to Vic next year (yep, for work!!). Gonna take up residence in tropical Ballarat next year :huh:

Hello all,

Below is where I have lived, Toowoomba being my home town...

Toowoomba, Qld.(21.5 years) :party:
Marcoola, Coolum, Buderim, Mooloolaba.(sunshine coast ,Qld)(7 years) :beerbang:
Hervey Bay, Qld.(currently 2.5 years) :(

Cheers

Hello all,

Below is where I have lived, Toowoomba being my home town...

Toowoomba, Qld.(21.5 years) :party:
Marcoola, Coolum, Buderim, Mooloolaba.(sunshine coast ,Qld)(7 years) :beerbang:
Hervey Bay, Qld.(currently 2.5 years) :(

Cheers

A Downlands boy or a Grammer Boy?

hrmm guess i should have written in here earlier oh well. been on the cha for a while and dabbled in the forum a bit as well.
as you may have noticed im yet another queenslander, from brisbane (northside of course). everton park if you want to get right in close :p
still using kits but looking at moving to fresh wort kits as a step before going to AG.
got a nice big house all to myself so i would be able to host a meeting or two, thats once i get some sort of bar set up.

Doesn't look like I've posted in this thread yet. How did that happen?

Newcastle (NSW) 6yrs
Wagga Wagga (NSW) 3yrs
Gawler (SA) 6yrs
San Antonio (TX, USA) 2.5yrs
Werribee (VIC) 2yrs
Ipswich (QLD) 4yrs
Brisbane (QLD) 4.5yrs
Ipswich (QLD) 2yrs

So any noticeable difference between San Antonio {TX,USA} and Ipswich?

staggalee.

So any noticeable difference between San Antonio {TX,USA} and Ipswich?

staggalee.

In San Antonio, you only need your flack jacket on the southside. :lol:

Plenty of rednecks in both of them actually. But in Texas there are plenty of cars driving around on the wrong side of the road, with passengers and no driver!

In San Antonio, you only need your flack jacket on the southside. :lol:

Plenty of rednecks in both of them actually. But in Texas there are plenty of cars driving around on the wrong side of the road, with passengers and no driver!
:D well fielded

staggalee.

hey hey

started out in Kadina, South Australia then onto Adelaide, moved up to gladstone Central Qld, back in adelaide now, brewin my little heart out.

all the best

cheers
carty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back