Where Are You From ?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Where do you live and brew ?

• New South Wales

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Queensland

• Victoria

• Tasmania

• Western Australia

• Northern Territory

• ACT

• New Zealand

• ummm there was somewhere else......South Australia

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive been a Brisbanite most of my life, with a short stint in Melbourne, but have been here in Gladstone (Happy Rock) for going on 2 years now. Although it gets a bit warm at times I love the fact there is no traffic, and it has a bit of a small town feel to it even though it is growing pretty quick.

There are some good people in this town, makes the move worth it.

Cheers,
Jake

Good ol Northern Burbs of Adelaide for me. dont hate me

Pascoe Vale South in the northern suburbs of Melbourne.

sap.

:icon_chickcheers: The best state Western Australia. I'm in Albany down south just beautiful around here .Perfect one minute raining the next lol :party: Cheers Phil

Adelaide Australia for me!
Spent most of my life living in the eastern suburbs (Norwood) But now living in the North East Redwood park..........
Also lived in Edinburgh Scotland for 8 months in 08!

Pascoe Vale South in the northern suburbs of Melbourne.

sap.

I know someone from there..! he's a Knob though. :lol:
I'll PM his address, you can go and light a brown paper bag on his doorstep.

You mean to tell us that you can open your bedroom window and freely breathe the delicious Ventings from Timothy Taylors down the street and you still home brew? Man you are a true fanatic :p
To many of us Antipodean ale brewers, Landlord is the holy grail, golden fleece and ark of the covenant rolled into one, as you will discover if you hang around here long enough.

:beerbang:

To many of us Antipodean ale brewers, Landlord is the holy grail, golden fleece and ark of the covenant rolled into one, as you will discover if you hang around here long enough.
That is why I'm here, due to a host of hits from this site on my blog when i posted my TTL brewday :)

"Blue is the sky above us...."
I'm another Harristown victim.

Lived in Buckland St, parents built a home there in the 50's later moved to Warwick and Goondiwindi. Returned to Harristown again, Canberra St this time(next street parallel to Buckland St) in the 80's.

Screwy

dublin - now south melbourne

i missed the amazing aromas that drifted down the liffy from st.james gate and just had to reproduce for myself

slinte

christmasbender

dublin - now south melbourne

i missed the amazing aromas that drifted down the liffy from st.james gate and just had to reproduce for myself

slinte

christmasbender
No better place to enjoy a pint of Guinness than the bar atop St James Gate :D
Or anywhere in Dublin for that matter!
Cheers
Nige

From Hampshire, UK via the West Country (Somerset/Devon) and Kent, good beer/cider country. You only miss it extra badly when you emigrate! Not to say there haven't been some great new beers discovered here (in Sydney) but maybe recreating the old country brews has given me the kickstart into homebrew.

In the Eastern Suburbs these days, Randwick area. Crap pubs with bad beer! :blink: :eek:

Kalgoorlie WA. Was born and raised in Bundaberg, and Gladstone respectively, but didn't start homebrewing until I moved to WA :)

From Hampshire, UK via the West Country (Somerset/Devon) and Kent, good beer/cider country. You only miss it extra badly when you emigrate! Not to say there haven't been some great new beers discovered here (in Sydney) but maybe recreating the old country brews has given me the kickstart into homebrew.

In the Eastern Suburbs these days, Randwick area. Crap pubs with bad beer! :blink: :eek:

Well you are on the right side of Sydney to get down to Wollongong, the Illawarra chapter down there make real ales and a couple of the lads have beer engines imported from the UK and now and again have a get together with hand pulled real ales :icon_drool2:

11 years ago I moved from Napier, New Zealand. Now I live in a small small country town in NW Victoria called Charlton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back