Where Are You From ?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Where do you live and brew ?

• New South Wales

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Queensland

• Victoria

• Tasmania

• Western Australia

• Northern Territory

• ACT

• New Zealand

• ummm there was somewhere else......South Australia

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
11 years ago I moved from Napier, New Zealand. Now I live in a small small country town in NW Victoria called Charlton.

Another Kiwi here. Im from Tauranga, but spent my last 6 years in Wellington before moving to Sydney in 2000.

There seem to be quite alot of Kiwis on the site. Must be a fair few in the Queensland crowd too judging from the amount of sheep lovin going on there. Its hard to find a good sheep around these parts.

Gregor

No simple answer here: Born in Denmark (EU), raised in Townsville NQ, 4 years in "dead boring" Adelaide to quote my then flat mate, 7 years in Gin Gin Qld. Along the way there was 6 months in France, 1 year in San Francisco, and finally (well for now) I'm on the Sunshine Coast in Qld.....

Been brewing for most of my life, and for some of it I was actually getting paid! LOL

Thomas.

Gday all, I an ex South Aus but now in Canberra, new 2 brewing but fallen in love with it, my flat mate will be on here with me as we try to perfect our brew, cheers 2 all! :D

From Port Lincoln South Australia moved here when i was about 5-6 from Adelaide and haven't left.

Living in Ben Lomond California for 24 years, but born and raised in Northern Maine...now that's cold!

Been brewing since 1982, with 4 pro batches under my belt. Makes me realize that I don't want to be a pro brewer! They work too hard...

Cheers,
Dave

Born in penrith, live in penrith and probably die in penrith. Although i did have a short 6 month stint in new york and might be moving back next year for another 12 months to help a friend out with their buisness.

Is there anyone out there from the goulburn vallery in vic????

Gembrook. Sneakily close to Melbourne but still country and will probably avoid development for another 20 years!

Born in Adelaide, lived in Brisbane then Perth, Melbourne, Canberra, Adelaide and have finished in Perth.
Not moving again :angry:

Hi guys,

I was born in melbourne. grew up in mildura. moved to melbourne for a few years. now i'm back in mildura. loving the space as I started my first kit brews in a 2 bedroom apartment, I loved going to sleep to the airlock burp my g/f at the time was not impressed, hahaha. but now I moved to mildura and have done a couple of Biag lagers, got some temp control fridges and a keg king.

cheers

Newcastle on Tyne, divvent get back hyem much noo, with me porfect Ozzy accent my owd marras divvent knaa what ahm bletherin on aboot any mair.

Originally Leicester
Now Montmorency 3094

Brewing kits since late 70's with my Dad, through my student years.
Finally started All grain this year and loving it, so far no bad ones. :icon_cheers:

Born and raised in Hobart, lived in Launceston for a while, moved to Brisbane a few years back, then to Noosa for a stint, back to Brisbane, over to Kingaroy, and now Nanango (20 mins from Kingaroy).

Been brewing for around 7 years, AG for 6 of those.

Cheers

been brewing 2 years

Born in dandenong (just like my dad!)
Raised in Upper beac for 23 years.
Now I live in Frankston (2 years thus far).

7th generation Australian.
7th generation in the building industry.
3rd generation in structural steel fabrication.
2nd generation drafty by trade.

Always wanted to move away - but never had the balls to do it. Very much "part of the family", which can be a burden as much as a blessing at times.

Want to eventually move up whitfield / king valley region. Hopefully with the way technology is progressing I'll be able to in the not "too" distant future, with the ability to still manage the work shop in dandenong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back