Where Are Our Breweries?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tell us where your Brewery is...

• Aust - Vic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aust - NSW

• Aust - Qld

• Aust - NT

• Aust - WA

• Aust - Tas

• Aust - ACT

• Aust - SA

• Total voters

Yob

Hop to it
Reaction score
Just curious to see what percentages we have here within the family?

:icon_chickcheers:

[edit] If other please state in reply and tell us where you are from :party:

Just curious to see what percentages we have here within the family?

:icon_chickcheers:

[edit] If other please state.. Im having issues with the website... grrr

100 % Vic after 2 votes surely that's a result :beerbang:

i'm from brisbane but i live in mildura, I can't see an option for that. I don't understand.

No NZ option!

gak!! only 10 options per question.. err... um... if I add another question 100% will be from there.. maybe (flame suit on) they need to go in other or I omit.. er.. Dammit..

Sorry to all the Possum Stompers out there no offence intended, will add NZ as an option so that we do actually have a figure.. and no offence meant about the possums either.. :icon_cheers:

[edit] clarity

No NZ option!

Corrected to the best of my ability mate.. shakes head in embarressment slightly.. I may be Pakeha but all my Kiwi mates know where I stand.

[edit] I was going to delete ACT but somebody had voted :p ... only joking guys eh!!

Corrected to the best of my ability mate.. shakes head in embarressment slightly.. I may be Pakeha but all my Kiwi mates know where I stand.

[edit] I was going to delete ACT but somebody had voted :p ... only joking guys eh!!

'S allright, I'm Aussie anyway, but still can't get the NZ option to work.

:blink:

my brewery is in victoria... probably better than our local.. LOL

Probably typical boring Aussies like us who have chosen to work there :icon_cheers:
However it's good to get a spy camera for the forum into an inscrutable place like Japan because they have sent back some very interesting info about new micros and beer trends in the land of the rising

:icon_drunk:

Probably typical boring Aussies like us who have chosen to work there :icon_cheers:
However it's good to get a spy camera for the forum into an inscrutable place like Japan because they have sent back some very interesting info about new micros and beer trends in the land of the rising

:icon_drunk:

8001 POSTS BribieG, does it feel good B)

Whathisname comes from Japan and is an active AHB member whom scrounges for ingredients, they dont look upon brewing as a craft or hobby? miserable race.

I voted Victoria, but if I hear one more White Rabbit proclaim, I`ll vote South Aust.

Back