What's the weirdest brewing set up you have seen?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine (well my old one - I just got me an urn after all these years).

Got asked by a couple of AHBers over the last week in hooman when I met them - told them 2 pots on the stovetop with whatever crap was lying around determining the rest (and whether it was a bucket in bucket lauter, a bag in an esky and whether I was using a tea kettle to boil water for sparging).

Helped a helluva lotta people get up and running though.

Lyrebird_Cycles said:
During the great mouse plague of ought eleven, place I worked used only "humane" mouse traps. Humane my arse, if you left three mice in there for more than a day or so you'd find one mouse was a half eaten corpse, one mouse was very fat and one mouse was looking very stressed.

I appointed myself mouse trap clearer: each morning I'd empty all the traps into a 25 litre bucket, take it down to the tank farm and jet it with the CO2 snow machine which made them into mousicles in about ten seconds. Inevitably it got christened the bucket of death
Great way to say goodnight to old chickens as well.

There were no red onions left! Franco saw to that before the war. We was lucky to have a manky old leek, and we can thank the welsh for that.

Latest posts

Back