What's In The Perfect Brewing Shed

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cant believe no-ones mentioned a nice comfy lounge!
Cheers
Steve

I prefer my upturned milk-crates Steve. :beer:

Warren -

yeah - those are my current chairs too - hence the reason for mentioning a lounge when I start to build by barage :icon_chickcheers:
Cheers
Steve

Cant believe no-ones mentioned a nice comfy lounge!
Cheers
Steve
had a recliner in the shed (next to the pot belly) so i could sit back relax with a brew and watch the footy,
but the dog smelt a rat/mouse (the mutt is a foxie) and promptly tore the chair too pieces,and not finding what it thought was there ,just simply walked away ,leaving my recliner gutted.... f#$*ing dog has a very short life span indeed.........cheers.......spog....

A well anchored vertical polished stainless pole to go with the rest of the brewing bling for the obvious reasons.

View attachment 20884

You must have good eyesight. I can't see her winkle at all.

100_2468.JPG

every brew-shed should also have a patriotic gesture of some sort :)

cheers

Quad-bikes are patriotic?

Is that an LA110 in the background?

Tony,s first picture had an item there im quilty of not having and im sure quite a few of us could put our hand up for not having

A Fire Extinguisher.

All that gas and valuable stuff in the brew shed and if the unforeseeable should happen a fire extinguisher should be near by.
It is now at the top of my shopping list.
I'm thinking that's a great idea.

Where is the best/cheapest place to get a small, general use, fire extinguisher?

We can all dream. For now my shed has the following:
1. Power
2. Lighting
3. Stereo
4. Bench complete with holes drilled for benchcapper.
5. Barfridge - 2 shelves full of yeast, top one with wine & not much space left for beer.
6. Space on the wall for 2nd & 3rd place certificates! :icon_chickcheers:
7. Dust, Lizard shit & cobwebs.

first you need one of these,..
a fancy-pants bottle opener from Rossco wit cap catcher,..
DSC_0108.JPG
then you need 2 of these,
DSC_0110a.jpg
and don't skimp on the 15'' 400W Eminence woofers :beerbang:

off topic:
LOL
Are they delta pros?
if so you must hate your neighbours with 100+ db sensitivity LOL I've got some in a set of J bins in the shed - certainly gets a bit of excitment coming from the neighbours.
Im guessing the horn is just piezo not HLCD? (mouth opening doesnt seem to flare properly for HLCD)

on topic:
As for the shed. Pizza oven, BBQ, drum smoker. Gotta eat!
Definately good lighting . Fluros for ambient with 150watt halogen work lights over work areas.
Decent shelving. Can never have enough decent shelving in a shed.
Plenty of work bench height & over head power points.
Rubber floor mat in your brew area. Makes standing on concrete much nicer and it can be hosed off!

yes, delta pro's . tweeters are fountek neoPro5i true ribbons, 102dB@1W.
I use a Behringer super-x active x-over. You also might need a chit load of 2kg/m^2
thermo-acoustic insulation :beerbang:

Back