Whats In The Glass

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
null-5.jpg

Pouring nicely, turned out rather pale, but there were no crystals in this one.
20/20 cascade/motueka @60
70/70 cascade/motueka @20

Needs mellowing out. Next time I'd up the grain bill or drop the hop addition to 5 minutes or both :)

Nice work PK.
Meanwhile in Everton Park.....

gris01.JPG

The new batch of Grisette is in da house.

Around the World Amber Ale. Not bad, reasonably happy with it. Needs a bit more time in the bottle though, cracked it after only 3 and a half weeks.

null_zps5d9ae25f.jpg

lastest batch of Galaxian Pale Ale.
galax1.JPG
Priming up for the Rugby Final , beer was good , Brumbies weren't quite good enough

Yup had it over the Chiefs tonight. We got lucky. I had my "Two Ponies fight to the death" 7% Zythos Ale Dry Hopped with Mosiac.

Was much more interesting than the game unfortunately. Seemed the real final was last week against the Crusaders

Cocko's Black Wit. Yup...a Black Wit!!

Hooley Dooley! Typical wit-like esters and flavours, great drinkability. I kept looking for the roast flavour but I struggled to find it! Maybe ever so slight roast malt aroma, but this beer messes with your senses and has you double guessing. I could drink litres of this stuff. Cheers, mate.

Uploader is playing up for me so you'll have to all strain your necks.

999857_10201808970729759_387622881_n.jpg

Ta Cocko, one for the bucket list

winkle said:
Ta Cocko, one for the bucket list
As jyo says mate, it really does mess with your senses....

I had my lager drinking mrs on it, she was loving it.... I had to photos of her drinking something past 4EBC! HA!

Cheers

American Premium Lager. I named it Loudmouth Lager, after the few Yanks I know. Nice guys (and girl) but loud....

This is unfiltered and just 30 mins in the keg, 'Ross Method'. This is really smooth already. I have 40L filtered and lagering away for December. Looking forward to that!

JW Pils, touch of cara-pils, 8% rice and a touch of Acid. Hallertauer to 22IBU, 60min only. Danish Lager 2042

photo.JPG

mckenry said:
American Premium Lager. I named it Loudmouth Lager, after the few Yanks I know. Nice guys (and girl) but loud....

This is unfiltered and just 30 mins in the keg, 'Ross Method'. This is really smooth already. I have 40L filtered and lagering away for December. Looking forward to that!

JW Pils, touch of cara-pils, 8% rice and a touch of Acid. Hallertauer to 22IBU, 60min only. Danish Lager 2042
I'll like to try one of those, sounds and looks very nice. :beerbang:

mckenry said:

Any time your taps are in shot it is good!!

Best font on this forum... DB's rig excused.

Much respect, mckenry.

Cocko said:
Any time your taps are in shot it is good!!

Best font on this forum... DB's rig excused.

Much respect, mckenry.
Cocko,
Thanks, nice of you to say so mate. Any time you're up this way, you're welcome to drop round and try them out.

Back