Whats In The Glass

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dark German smoked lager in a pint glass:), with 80% Munich. Tasting great after a couple of months in the keg post filter. image.jpg

So malty it doesn't fall out the glass when tipped on its side

Glass of delicious Schneider Weisse-style:

2013-06-28%2016.23.32.jpg

Incidently, this is the first wheat I've brewed after a nearly 20 year break from home brewing. Using WB06 and can taste lots of spicy clove notes. Looking forward to brewing a dunkel next month with WY3068 :icon_drool2:

Anyone who's having issues posting from an iDevice - go to your photo on your device, hit edit, rotate it 360degrees back to where it was, save it, then add it to AHB. Not sure why, but works every time....

The other option is to take a screen shot of it in its correct orientation, and post that. Much smaller file size this way. (Home & lock button simultaneously).

Nothing is in the glass because I'm still stuck at work.

Warra's Dunkelweizen. Shitty pic, great beer

9156168787_6efa7361fd.jpg

Restrained spicy aroma, creamy head, balance is good between malty/sweet/hint of banana and dry finish. Medium body to carry the flavours, something sorely missing in my last hefs.

sillyboybrybry said:
I am itching to put a picture up here - but it just doesn't fit the rules

Fornicate the rules !

Is that telecom rope on top of the fridge? Hope you paid for that.

Pffffff... Every shed in Australia had a roll of that rope in it... :ph34r:
Edit. smiley

Danwood said:
Fornicate the rules !
sillyboybrybry said:
1016053_10152920313475526_414790134_n.jpg

It is an American Pilsener but I was calling it a bohemian pilsener because that sounds better
So easily led astray I am.
Ha, that was a test !!

Person picture alert.....MODERATORS !!!!

Danwood said:
Ha, that was a test !!

Person picture alert.....MODERATORS !!!!
How can you moderate that!!! Wally came round for a couple of cold ones. :super: What a Champion. The knuckle heads running around these days need to have a good look at how the "King" conducted himself, maybe apart from the odd biff you couldn't say a bad word about him.

The Village Idiot said:
How can you moderate that!!! Wally came round for a couple of cold ones. :super: What a Champion. The knuckle heads running around these days need to have a good look at how the "King" conducted himself, maybe apart from the odd biff you couldn't say a bad word about him.
To be honest he didn't even want a beer but he obliged and poured and drank one for the camera.

Latest posts

Back