Whats In The Glass

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks above board to me!

Kev, good luck for the morning, mate!

And to keep it on topic-

Apollo APA-

109_2564.JPG

!

And to keep it on topic-

Apollo APA-

OK back on topic before I get growled at.

DSCF2980.JPG

My latest Uncle Dunkel (munich dunkel) A few of these got put away at Winkles brew day, expecting to pour a few more for the boys tomorrow ..

Saison De Pipaix.

Out of the BYO from a couple of months ago. Very Nice on a hot ass day, I reckon the colour is pretty close compared to the mag pic'y.

IMG_0080.jpg

The last of my Hobgoblin clone, luckly there's another fermenting away ATM.
Those guys cleaned up my Uncle Dunkel as well ! :beer: :chug: :party:

DSCF2985.JPG

Look out AndrewQld, their heading your way.

Batz

Kit version of Smurto's Golden Ale.. Cloudy ATM but great flavours!
Will do the AG version in a few months when I'm up and running, got a fairly large stockpile up before Xmas to work through!

image.jpg

I was digging around in the depths of outside beer fridge No 3 this arvo when I uncovered a bottle of something astounding, unheard of before. The holy grail of beer -

8HD_1763.JPG

Bright jyo lager.

I mean, this is commericial sterile-filtered level bright. What's more, its pretty awesome to drink - like a well made Helles. I'm quite happily quaffing the rest of this!

My Belgian Dubbel Dubbel

Sits around 7% and has a tonne of phenolics, with no alc warmth at all.
Very clean, mid light body and a very light bitterness.

Used WLP500 with 1KG homemade brown candii suger in the fermenter on day 4 (~75% fermented).

#26 Dubbel Dubbel Burger.jpg

A freshly kegged glass of Hef Leopard....

image.jpg

Didn't bother to filter this one, nicely cloudy. Flavours tend slightly towards clove, but with a decent banana background. First wheat beer I've been even semi-happy with!

Cheers

Batz said:
The last of my Hobgoblin clone, luckly there's another fermenting away ATM.
Those guys cleaned up my Uncle Dunkel as well ! :beer: :chug: :party:

attachicon.gif
DSCF2985.JPG

Look out AndrewQld, their heading your way.

Batz
Thirsty work that driving caper Batz, we were running a bit late so we missed dropping in on Andrew this time :( .
PS The Bundy - 1770 road is way better than the Bruce Hwy (not hard, I know).

What, you mean it's not gravel. With ruts....?

dent said:
I was digging around in the depths of outside beer fridge No 3 this arvo when I uncovered a bottle of something astounding, unheard of before. The holy grail of beer -

8HD_1763.JPG

Bright jyo lager.

I mean, this is commericial sterile-filtered level bright. What's more, its pretty awesome to drink - like a well made Helles. I'm quite happily quaffing the rest of this!

Wow, that's an awesome pic there, and a really clear beer!

I've got a baltic porter in the glass today... quite tasty.

PIC_0394_640x360_zps41141dae.jpg

devo said:
My Weissbier that I tapped on xmas day and unfortunately down to my last litre (or there abouts) :(

attachicon.gif
weissbier.JPG

I really enjoyed this beer.
looks amazing devo...can you post the recipe mate? the awesome glass might be helping but i'd love to give it a bash

dent said:

8HD_1763.JPG

Bright jyo lager.

Hahahaha!! Which one is that, Dent? Is that the Aussie rice lager? That must be 8 months old...So chill haze settles over time?? I don't get it!

Test sample of a hefe-weizen, bloody nice on a hot day ;)
HEFE02.JPG

jyo said:
Hahahaha!! Which one is that, Dent? Is that the Aussie rice lager? That must be 8 months old...So chill haze settles over time?? I don't get it!
Clearly you just have to store all your beer in my magic fridge.

TrDCe.jpg

My second All grain, a bright ale. My first 2 all grains have easily been my best 2 beers yet, im loving it

Latest posts

Back