Whats In The Glass Pics

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
some nice beers boys, keep up the good work

here's my tastiest one at the moment

mostly marris..........

skunkfartmarris.jpg

if i can make beers like this my whole life i will be a happy man

well that depends on what you put in it and how you brewed it.

recipe would help

BJCP lists it at 4 to 16 EBC so its fine.

The comercial german wheat i just finnished was a bit lighter but not much. bloody nice too.

cheers

This a a recipe T.D sent me for a JSAA.

Excellent drop

Amber_ale.JPG

Rook

American IPA :chug: I changed up my usual malt bill to help it come through while still keeping the finish dry and I think I succeeded :)

IMG_1126.jpg

American IPA :chug: I changed up my usual malt bill to help it come through while still keeping the finish dry and I think I succeeded :)

IMG_1126.jpg

Looks great Jye. Hope to get a couple of double batches done on Sunday, one being an APA/IPA of sorts to split between US05 and the Cry Havoc yeast.

Cheers.

Let me know how the Cry Havoc turns out :)

IMG_1126.jpg

one day..... ONE DAY.... someone taking a pic like that on their laptop is going to have a nasty accident.

nice beer though :)

cheers

DSCF1412.JPG

My Brewer's Selection Aussie Pale Ale. Quite a nice drop in my new Reissdorf Koelsch glass (i love these glasses!). You can see the ankle tag from my newborn daughter who came home hospital yesterday.

That is a truely great looking beer there ham2k, I believe I will go pour one myself. Congrats on your new daughter, they are well worth the effort.
Cheers
Gerard

Here's my First BIAB :D , Darkside Porter. mmmmm luckily I am going to the Hunter for the weekend, otherwise it may not last too long :p
Eric

100_2421.jpg

Hi Rook, the color looks spot on, hope it tastes good too :eek: .

Cheers
Andrew

I was telling warren that i think i stuffed up when i was reculturing the Coopers yeast( i think the temp of the starter got to high) as it has a slight bubblegum/bannana aroma even though i only fermented at 20c....if you dont smell it, it tastes great

I was telling warren that i think i stuffed up when i was reculturing the Coopers yeast( i think the temp of the starter got to high) as it has a slight bubblegum/bannana aroma even though i only fermented at 20c....if you dont smell it, it tastes great

hmm... do u think that will subside over time? my starter was fermented out at about 16-18 and i
kept the batch at a constant 18 but it sure has a bannana aroma comming out of primary

might just bottle this batch and see if it matures better

what temp are others fermenting coopers house yeast at?

Rob.

Bugger, it could be due to bad bottle handling, it's possible the yeast could have been stressed. I tend to use White Labs Dry English Ale yeast for my CPA now and ferment @ 20 for a little fruitiness.
Hope it clears up.

Cheers
Andrew

I always find holding recultured Coopers SA yeast at 15-16 degrees to give the best results. Always a little rough in the keg for the first month but generally rounds out nicely. :super:

Warren -

Bugger, it could be due the bad bottle handling, it's possible the yeast could have been stressed. I tend to use White Labs Dry English Ale yeast for my CPA now and ferment @ 20 for a little fruitiness.
Hope it clears up.

Cheers
Andrew

How do you think US56 would go??????????

How do you think US56 would go??????????

Actually Rook, I haven't used that yeast before, but yesterday I pitched some into my Australian Ale so I will know what it's like in a couple of weeks. Might be a bit too clean for a CPA going by the yeast description.

Cheers
Andrew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back