Whats In The Glass Pics

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it's after 12pm and the Continuous Call Team are on the radio, time for a beer :beerbang:

Vienna Lager, brewed with S-189 awesome yeast :super:

Cheers.

View attachment 12795

Duff that looks awesome :super:
Glad you liked the S-189. I'm a huge fan of this yeast, leaves the other dried lagers in it's wake IMO...

cheers Ross

Duff that looks awesome :super:
Glad you liked the S-189. I'm a huge fan of this yeast, leaves the other dried lagers in it's wake IMO...

cheers Ross

Ross,

That was only 1 pack sprinkled on top, 10 days from 1.050 to 1.008 at 12C. Dumped a Maibock on top of the cake.

Cheers.

Edit: Add temp...

IMG_0341.JPG
A bit of a letdown after Duff's magnificent effort :super: but this is my latest ESB, non-filtered but polyclared & only 4 weeks out of the fermenter & naturally carbonated. My best ESB effort yet I like to think although some would call it green hey Rossco? :p

:beer:

Here is my latest bitter. It isn't actually as dark as the photo shows.

P5270056.JPG

View attachment 12801
A bit of a letdown after Duff's magnificent effort :super: but this is my latest ESB, non-filtered but polyclared & only 4 weeks out of the fermenter & naturally carbonated. My best ESB effort yet I like to think although some would call it green hey Rossco? :p

I'm worried about the balance on that rock Pete! Get that beer in your belly before it's too late...

Cherry Wheat

This was an experimental batch for me, 4.5L of simple american wheat with 700g of cherries added. The addition of the cherries an liquid took the FG from 1.012 to 1.006 and up to 6%, but I this has made it very digestible as the Belgians would say. Next time I will be make a whole keg and upping the cherries, the 700g has given it a great colour and slight flavour but I have a feeling this could end up being a pantie dropper (or insert any other phrase from Bindi :D )

PS - The beer is a touch flat so I cheated and used a pocket sparkler to give it a great looking head.

cherrywheat.jpg

I'm worried about the balance on that rock Pete! Get that beer in your belly before it's too late...

Long done & dusted bugwan. :D From rock to throat in under 2 seconds.

Jye,
Where did you get cherries at this time of the year? They've got to be tinned?? Are you saving a couple of bottles for the swap? Wouldn't mind a taste.

Jye,
Where did you get cherries at this time of the year? They've got to be tinned?? Are you saving a couple of bottles for the swap? Wouldn't mind a taste.

Would have been nice if they were fresh, I used Morello cherries from the supermarket.

I may be able to save a bottle :)

well today i opened the first bottle of my brew its been in the bottle for 2 weeks now. Its a K + K Coopers Pale Ale,

when i opened it i frothed heaps and gave loads of head sorry i couldnt get a pic of it

well the taste is similar to a Coopers PA with that hint of bitterness and as time goes by i think it will taste even better..

complete with my planet hollywood glass

http://img502.imageshack.us/my.php?image=s5000533to0.jpg

please tell me what your think

First beer in the Tap-a-Draft system.. It was a traditional bitter fresh wort. The bottles of it are quite flat (think i forgot to put the carb drops in lol) But still taste pretty goood. Took me 4 glasses of froth to get the first glass of beer out, but now its working great! and im planning to go and buy atleast 12 TAD bottles.

S4010002.JPG

Next thing i need is a new camera :S

this is a k+k coopers indian pale ale my third batch its 4 months old and keeps getting better.

DSCF0177.JPG

i just drank these with the help of a mate..

sorry i couldnt get a piccie of it in a glass.. i must say they are the best beer i have ever tasted..

they say on the bottle.. fruity and floral and they dont lie.. it tastes like summer, like flowers and the aromas coming off it are so nice.. smooth and crisp.. beautiful beer..
if you get the chance to try one please do ppl

and this is the one i was tryin to post the other day

this one is my Pale Ale

is image shack normally dead slow when bringin up a picture

l_fe306ca0af7406319a17f5c1c1260b8d.jpg

Just blew the keg last night :angry: The last of my B Saaz Weibier.
Recipe loosely based on this one using the German malts and the NZ Flowers from Ross. I also almost froze the keg for 3 days so it has flaked out a bit for a wheat.
Next one is in the fermenter below the glass and I used NZ Pacific Hall Flowers.

- Luke

Recipe loosely based on this one using the German malts and the NZ Flowers from Ross. I also almost froze the keg for 3 days so it has flaked out a bit for a wheat.
Next one is in the fermenter below the glass and I used NZ Pacific Hall Flowers.

- Luke

Looks the goods must have tasted good if you're finished already :) , I might have to give a B Saaz Weiss a go.

Sorry bout the focus, fellas.

This is an 80/- ale. No crystal, but nice an roasty with roasted barley

PICT0009.JPG

- Luke
Evening Lukes. The weyermann recipe looks great, I don't know about blowing a keg though :lol:

beer.JPG
First attempt of pic.
Taste like a big cherry, young toohey old. Need another 3-4 week before sampling.
4 weeks in bottle at this pic and a wee bit flat
matti
ps sorry about the angle :party:

Timothy Taylor Landlord Ale.
Box just arrived from megabeer.com.
Bloody marvelous!!!
TTLLA.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back