Whats In The Glass Pics

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a pils from Zwickel, thanks again mate...

DSC00003__Medium_.jpg

The hops used were a mixture of Saazer and wild hops. I think you underestimated the alpha acids on this one, Zwickel... ;)

Very nice flavour and aroma, the extra bitterness is not out of place.

WJ

This is a pils from Zwickel, thanks again mate...
Thanks WJ, but dont mention it, I almost dont dare to offer you a homemade beer anymore, b.cause youre on the way to become a very professionell brewer right now.

Anyway, whilst Im skyping with WJ, Im drinking the Pils made at Christmas time 2006:

DSC02662.JPG

Cheers :party:

My first No Chill.
Bavarian Weizen. 50% Pils, 50% Wheat. WLP300.
Super weizen beer.

Doc

Gee that looks the goods :super: . What was the hopping rates?

English cream ale suggested by my workmate Fred, my kids call it the ice ceam factory

Cream.jpg

Almost the last pint of Aidans Irish Red :(
Just as well there is another batch in the fermenter, and another waiting in a NC Cube :p

Doc

AidansIrishRed_006__Large_.jpg

English cream ale suggested by my workmate Fred, my kids call it the ice ceam factory

Cream.jpg

Mate, that looks sensational!!!
Would you mind sharing the recipe?

My first AG experince with GMK ye old "DE VERBODEN VRUCHT" clone. I have only had it in the bottle for 2 months and I can't get enough of it. Will/have teed up GMK for another. Not as clear as it should be. Should of shown the first pour. Hicup. :super: :super:

IMGP1458.JPG

grain + grape wort kit #2 using a wyest recultured American ale II yeast, dry hopped with Amarillo's. I didn't like this brew at all when I fisrt kegged it, a tad fruity so left it for a couple of months and found it has settled somewhat. Not fantastic but drinkable enough to avoid dumping it down the sink.

wortkit_2.jpg

Ice cold James Squire Pilsner, while watching the Clipsal.

Squire.jpg

just 15gms, nothing overboard.

I've done the exact same brew Devo, only with 30g of dry hopping. It was definitely a fruity drop, but sadly didn't make it the several months on the road to improvement... I need to brew more to force me to hold off on consumption.

Another non homebrew for me, as im running very low. <_<

But a very tasty beer none the less. Maes........An imported Belgian lager.

Very malty, with a nice hop finish. Anyone tried this ?, any thoughts ?

Quite like it myself.

Maes.jpg

How are you guys posting photos?
I deleted all my shots a can't post SFA :( photos

I use photo bucket Bindi.

Just copy from there and paste my photos here.

how goods this Duvel? :super:

at $8.80 a stubby, its ALMOST worth it!! :D

jeddogP3071123.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back