Whats In The Glass Pics

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam,

Chimay Blue would have to be one of my favourites; but you need the correct glass. ;)
Wally

Yes I know, I need to visit the Belgian. But for the moment I'm going to every homewares store i can find and going "I know this may sound weird... but do you sell any glass chalices?". Still haven't found any :(

Oatmeal Stout, roasty and so smooth and only 6.1% :p Nice easy drinker.

Bindi, beers hiding in the hops plantation is ok, but floating somehow seemingly suspended
between two digeridoo now that's stretching things a bit. :D

Great looking beer and pic though!

Off topic but fun. Here are some of my 13 Yadaki/Muhggool [Didgeridoo] that have found me over time, some old 'sticks' here and some very special.
Next year I have been playing 50 yrs.
Sorry for the hijack. -_-

Bindi
are you able to record a tune or two and post it with an attachment? I love the didgeridoo sound and you hardly hear it anywhere.

(BTW not drinking anything yet at this time of day...just had a cup of freeze-dried tasteless choice coffee :blink: )

I just moved back to Perth to be reunited with my glass collection, so can't wait to start showing them off in here! :D

Bloody hot day to be boiling up beer! Ahh but at least I can wet my whistle with a 'Kimmy Clijsters ale'! :D

School_and_036.jpg

Head is better than it looks.(pardon the pun! :eek: )

Cheers,

Smashed Jaffa

Smoked Rye Porter on a sunny Sunday afternoon

Img_1311_resized.jpg

Rgds,
Peter

PS: Sorry, had to have a few sips :)

A very robust Porter
This will be on tap for the brewerhood in March.
I had one tonight,and one last night I think :blink:

Batz

Earlier today.
Wheaty. 80% wheat, 20% barley.

cheers
johnno

wheat.JPG

Looks lovely Batz, looking forward to ONE of those. Wouldn't mind trying one of Peters as well :p .
geez Johnno, I could go one of those Wheaties too.

Cheers
Andrew

Classic American Pilsner:
CAP.jpg

APA (Amarillo/Cascade):
APA.jpg

Robust Porter:
rp.jpg

------------
Coopers Extra Strong Vintage Ale (2006), damn this is one fine beer :super:. It's hard not to drink the whole six pack in one night... I think I may cellar one and see how it goes as a finale to my first year at Uni B). Maybe I should try and get a slab and cellar that ;).

Cheers,
Rhys

------------
Coopers Extra Strong Vintage Ale (2006), damn this is one fine beer :super:. It's hard not to drink the whole six pack in one night... I think I may cellar one and see how it goes as a finale to my first year at Uni B). Maybe I should try and get a slab and cellar that ;).

Cheers,
Rhys

Great Rhys
Cellar two six packs mate,then when study is not as full on brew an AG one yourself.
Pull out the cellered six pack,try one of each.your AG then the Coopers.....pat yourself on the back mate :super:

Batz

Red Ale

14% carared
4% caraaroma
0.5% Roast Barley

1053 SG
28 IBU

LOTS of Xtal, but very,very nice

Red_Beer.JPG

You and your red ales Stu.............

your as bad as me and smoked beer :)

looks good though.

When you in the hunter next mate....... its been a while

cheers

Its the Scottish and Welsh blood in me.......just cant help myself

Give me about 8 weeks and I might be there...have to take the new addition to meet the family in newy

Mmmm, jah those Vintage Ales went down a treat - you can really notice the extra alcohol (2.2 drinks per bottle) after a few ;). I'm definitely gonna go past Dan's again tomorrow night and pick up more to cellar.

Cheers,
Rhys

Just sampled a couple of the 100% wheat beer.
Bottled last saturday and coming along fine. If you like wheats I highly recommend it. Crisp and fresh with a fairly dry finish.

Noice

Excuse the blurry pic but wheats are like that anyway :p

Amount Item Type % or IBU
0.02 kg Rice Hulls (0.0 EBC) Adjunct 0.4 %
5.00 kg Wheat Malt (3.0 EBC) Grain 99.6 %
42.00 gm Hallertauer Mittelfrueh [4.50%] (60 min) Hops 18.6 IBU
1 Pkgs German Wheat (Wyeast Labs #3333)

cheers
johnno

wheat.JPG

LCBA Clone as per the recipe in the Recipes section. Thanks Tony.

Except - I added a bit of Caramel Wheat - cos I can. So its a bit more golden than the original.

But what made this beer special - is that it was the first made with my New Peristaltic Pump.

If AG is the dark side - what does that make AG WITH a Peristalic Pump? Im a believer.

RM

Edit - Spelling

PICT0017.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back