Whats In The Glass Pics

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LCPA inspired with 100g of Cascade & Chinhooks.

aideandhooks.jpg

Ross,
Chuck the peristaltic pump & filter media over the shoulder and get yourself a good set of kidneys :)

Gave mine a good flushing last Friday with this Mild. Was a stinker of a day, but decided to mash a couple of beers anyway. I wonder what other fool was mashing in at 5:30am that day.

Cheers,
Peter

Img_1166_640x480.jpg

Ross,
Chuck the peristaltic pump & filter media over the shoulder and get yourself a good set of kidneys :)

Gave mine a good flushing last Friday with this Mild. Was a stinker of a day, but decided to mash a couple of beers anyway. I wonder what other fool was mashing in at 5:30am that day.

Cheers,
Peter

Onya Pete, that's the way to go. I always start at 5:15am. You can pump out two brews in one day and let me tell you, once last summer, I pumped out three in one day but did not finish till 7.30pm.

Regards,
Lindsay.

Thought I might go for the background with a little wildlife. One Pic for the birds and one for the Boh Pils.

Bo_Pils_1.jpgBo_Pils_2.jpg

Regards,
Lindsay.
P.S. Please don't attack me, it's one of those funny 'energy' glasses.

Thought I might go for the background with a little wildlife. One Pic for the birds and one for the Boh Pils.

Lindsay,

Do the birds drink much ?

Luckilly there is not a sound track included with your pictures otherwise we would probably be deafened :D

My wife feeds them every afternoon and there can be as many as seventy come here. My bread bill is soaring!!

Lindsay

4 Taps ?!? After seeing my trusty old pluto in action I now feel truly humbled Devo! :lol:

Sooner those Cellis are in action the better. :rolleyes:

Warren -

4 Taps ?!? After seeing my trusty old pluto in action I now feel truly humbled Devo! :lol:

Sooner those Cellis are in action the better. :rolleyes:

Warren -

c'mon wazz, I know you've been off loading some stuff....you better have em on order by now?

Already got 'em. Wife has confiscated them for the Christmas tree. <_< 18 days to go. :beerbang:

Warren -

All you tree-hugging soap-dodging nature lovers...
That's what I call I great background
:lol:
Yep, and he's not been tempted by the shirron/celli bug either.
That's what I call willpower!

Gooollllddddd Feeeverrr!!!

{Apologies to Clint Eastwood in Paint Your Wagon} :D

Warren -

c1d078f975ad713f81347480f56f0c5e.jpg

View attachment 10397 View attachment 10396View attachment 10396View attachment 10397

Bob's Trappist, LOVE this beer :) the flavour is great and it is as cear as as bell [and I did not filter it], it sat 3 months in CC.
The darker hand is mine and the one with the freckles is Screwtops, could not get him it away from this beer. ;)
I am mashing this one again today.

That is without doubt the clearest craft/home brewed beer I've ever seen, we were trying to get the camera to focus on the underneath of the head, raft of bubbles as clear as a bell. Gotta hand it to Bindi, no way I could wait 3 months for a beer. Especially something so typically belgian, very close to a Rochefort 8. Plays up with the autogyro a little though at that strength.

Edit:
Typos.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back